It's, uh, been a while.

I can't really remember when I last posted anything to these forums, so I felt that this was necessary to get reacclimated.

To those who may not know or remember me, the name's Tyranosaurus_Secks. I used to comment a lot on doujins and the like in the 2010s. Some people liked them, I guess. As for what I'm into, smug, assertive (monster) girls are my thing. Those dammed smiles. So anything that contains femdom or monster gurls. Or drawn by Butcha-U.

Lastly, to anyone that remembers me: Sup, what'd I miss?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Funnily enough I thought about you the other day. Welcome back, man. How're you doing?

You haven't missed much, to be honest. Dunno if you were around for it but Fakku went legit, so that's a thing.
Website's still broken in places; some tag searches show up no results despite not being controversial content. Sucks trying to find catgirl content that isn't cosplay, as a result. I first reported that over a year ago, and made two posts about it.
Private messaging was turned off, can't view user posts without URL manipulation, reputation and comment upvotes are one and the same, you automatically +1 your own post when you post, and there's a Discord server. There might be more but I don't remember them right now. All minor things, really.

Oh, a major one is that Waar passed away a couple of years back.
Tegumi and Gambler also don't seem to be active these days, and what little moderation we have I haven't seen about much.
Gravity cat wrote...
Funnily enough I thought about you the other day. Welcome back, man. How're you doing?

You haven't missed much, to be honest. Dunno if you were around for it but Fakku went legit, so that's a thing.
Website's still broken in places; some tag searches show up no results despite not being controversial content. Sucks trying to find catgirl content that isn't cosplay, as a result. I first reported that over a year ago, and made two posts about it.
Private messaging was turned off, can't view user posts without URL manipulation, reputation and comment upvotes are one and the same, you automatically +1 your own post when you post, and there's a Discord server. There might be more but I don't remember them right now. All minor things, really.

I'm doing fine. Finally got off my ass and got my Bachelor's degree after years in and out of college. Unfortunately, I graduated around the time the pandemic got really bad in the US, and I needed a job ASAP. Now, I work at Amazon as a sla -ahem- "Fulfillment Associate". Also may or may not be addicted to gacha games...

As for the "Fakku going straight " bit, I think came back once around that time, but couldn't remember my password, so I never could login. Then school got really busy for me and I couldn't focus on much else. I'll have to check out the Discord server sometime.

Gravity cat wrote...
Oh, a major one is that Waar passed away a couple of years back.
Tegumi and Gambler also don't seem to be active these days, and what little moderation we have I haven't seen about much.

Really? That sucks, man. Waar was a damn good mod. As for IB, I saw that the RP boards got merged with the main forums, but not much else changed.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
Also may or may not be addicted to gacha games...

I've done well to avoid them... but Genshin is just too fun to not play. I love the combat. Shame I've hit the content wall pretty hard so it really is just doing dailies and getting my daily ores and artifacts from around the game map to help toward character progression independant of the Resin system. From time to time I like to try dicking about with team compositions with characters I have.

As for IB, I saw that the RP boards got merged with the main forums, but not much else changed.

Yeah it's a desolate wasteland now, bar those RP threads. I guess that was the reason for the change. People still make IB-content threads there but they don't get a lot of responses. All you see at the top of the list at any time are the ChaTFaG threads

I used to comment a lot on doujins and the like in the 2010s.

I remember those quite fondly, they were funny. I used to do the same for a short time although I wasn't quite as creative as you were.
Funny comments I feel have gotten stale the past coming years. A lot of manga I see with top comments are "Goddess of Sequels", or praising her when it is one. Or just generally begging for a sequel. After the 500th manga has yet another variation of the same comment, you kind of start detesting them. Thankfully those seem to have died down of late.

Glad to hear you're doing alright man.