Is Fakku even still staffed?

Are there actually any staff members still running this site? I'm not aware of any other site that actively ignores tickets submitted by paying customers.
JAMAL Mercy main
I guess it's about tags right?
JAMAL wrote...

Yep. But moreso, it's about having entire sections of the site (in shows, books and games) blocked off to someone who's registered, subbed, paid them money for a product and tried to be active in the forums. And I've never received a single response. Just a giant 'fuck you' is a bizarre way to run a business.
JAMAL Mercy main
TheManInTheAlley wrote...
JAMAL wrote...

Yep. But moreso, it's about having entire sections of the site (in shows, books and games) blocked off to someone who's registered, subbed, paid them money for a product and tried to be active in the forums. And I've never received a single response. Just a giant 'fuck you' is a bizarre way to run a business.

It's called Controversial Content for a reason, some people get into trouble because of it, so yeah be patient and eventually you'll get them.
There's also the fact that they (almost) never add any of the tags suggested in the thread they have pinned at the top of this section. I can't even imagine what has kept them from it for so long. It should be a simple matter of "add new tags to database, now people are able to suggest them on things". A picture on the tags page can come later, just make it available to us.
The current tagging system as a whole is barely functional, especially compared to those of certain other websites that will not be named, but the current lack of tags in general is probably one of the biggest issues.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
RychschaX wrote...
The current tagging system as a whole is barely functional, especially compared to those of certain other websites that will not be named, but the current lack of tags in general is probably one of the biggest issues.

I feel your frustration as far as functionality goes.

I suggested a while back Sankaku Renai should have the Incest tag because one of the routes has you fuck your blood-relative sister. I've also been moaning about the catgirl tag being broken in multi-tag searches for nearly a year, if not more.
Don't worry, we're all still here! You'll see more staff members starting to post on the forums soon.
Jacob wrote...
Don't worry, we're all still here! You'll see more staff members starting to post on the forums soon.

Glad to hear it. Hopefully we can start seeing some more enhancements to the site soon.
tickets worked fine for me when I had issues
Submitted one recently. Hopefully I get a response soon.