luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Now I'm curious which ones...
echoeagle3 wrote...
i got a couple of light novels that were supposedly ecchi only to find out that they were loli ecchi. I have never been more disappointed

Big oof.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
luinthoron wrote...
Now I'm curious which ones...

Well one of them just had lolish pictures of what Im guessing is the main girl so I can't be sure about that, but since that was the second one and I was already pissed beacuse off the first, i kind of just dismised it. The first one was way worse. Not only did it have really really tiny loli character in basically no clothes, even the first main girl was described as being in middle school at the most. Way too young.

First (and worse) one is Lazy Dungeon Master. Other one is Arifureta
echoeagle3 wrote...

Really should have known better for Arifureta after the anime.

Lazy Dungeon Master is excellent, though, loli or not. But not sure I'd actually call it ecchi for the most part...
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Forum Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/421512988034334723/838175270330433637/Genshin_Impact_Character_Hu_Tao_14.png?width=358&height=506
luinthoron wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

Really should have known better for Arifureta after the anime.

Lazy Dungeon Master is excellent, though, loli or not. But not sure I'd actually call it ecchi for the most part...

Never saw the anime
Wonder if the Melody skateboard will get her another twitch ban.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello
Hello, everyone! ^_^
thankfully the next light novel I started was much more to my tastes
Oh?
The Ideal Sponger Life

I was a bit worried about this one. But my worries have quickly been put to rest.
Ah, nice choice. Have only read some of the manga (as far as Deus Ex got with the scanlation), but definitely a good one, yes.
I was worried that the protag would be really stupid or the queen wouldn't actually want to marry him and has some secret evil scheme in mind. Im not even half way through the first volume and neither of those seem like they are true.
Doesn't get to be quite as lazy as promised, though. :D
Oh im sure there are going to be outside forces that want to mess with him. Not to mention that while I understand wanting to bring back a generator and electric appliances, Im not so sure introducing the idea of electricity to a medieval fantasy world is going to go silently. Im currently at the part where he is temporarily back on earth.
Took me a while to find it in the manga, looks like that's only just chapter 2 there...
was the series originally a manga and then became a light novel later?
Usually the LN comes first, but let me check... Yes, manga specifically says it's based on the LN.
I guess its just the translation that is slow since there is only 2 LN volumes available right now. The third is coming out in a little more then a month