luinthoron High Priest of Loli
*works*
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I tried out Failure Frame after Realist Hero and I can say I like that one a lot more. Have been pretty into it
Different tastes, indeed. Although having only read the manga, the original LN may be better, as usual. The current part of the story in the manga has somewhat curbed by enthusiasm, though, liked it more at first. So it may simply be that my opinion has changed a bit for the worse lately. We'll see whether it can recover again from here.
LN translation for it is slow. Only the first volume out right now, and the second is releasing next week i think
Takes time to translate it, after all.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Forum Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/421512988034334723/839916816225796166/sen_1755.png?width=356&height=503
quite the interesting underwear there
Good morning! ^_^
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello
Hello, Taz. ^_^
Very nice. ^_^
Cute.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
How is everyone
Mostly working.
So far this is my progress on my LNs

I Like: Overlord, Reincarnated as a Slime, The Ideal Sponger Life, Failure Frame, Beserk of Gluttony,
I Don't Like: Torture Princess, Lazy Dungeon Master, The Dirty Way to Destroy The Goddess's Heroes
Undecided: Realist Hero
Haven't Read Yet: The Unwanted Undead Adventurer, The Apothecary Diaries, Hazure Skill, Dungeon Busters
Dinner time for me now, I'll leave a proper reply for later.
echoeagle3 wrote...
Lazy Dungeon Master, The Dirty Way to Destroy The Goddess's Heroes

Well, the girls in Lazy Dungeon Master certainly aren't for you for the most part, so if that's your main reason to start reading it, as you said, I can see why you wouldn't like it; his solutions to the various challenges he faces are quite fun to read, though. As a fellow leader of a self-founded church, I also feel the need to support him. :D

The Dirty Way to Destroy The Goddess's Heroes... That was, yeah... It has its moments, but certainly not the best I've read, and can get quite cringeworthy at times. Surprisingly well written in terms of worldbuilding, though.