luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Hello again. ^_^
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
afternoon
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Luin avatar looking good
Thought you'd like it. And because I'm a horrible troll, it is of course the cover image for Lazy Dungeon Master volume 14.
bah. that freaking LN.
I like it.
Good morning.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Hello
Hello, Taz. ^_^
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
another nice day but more cooler

how is everyone
Working. Reading. Tired.
Cute.
Nice.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello
Hello, Taz. ^_^
man.. I was just telling Shane about this but I feel the need to rant more.

was comparing the two shows, Combatants Will Be Dispatched and How Not To Summon a Demon lord.. Both being a recent ecchi show that I have been watching, and both of them shows I have been on the fence about whether or not I really like them. I had already seen season 1 of how not to summon a demon lord btw, so this was based on season 2. So after having seen a bunch of episodes I felt like I was getting to a point where I was getting more confident that I probably like demon lord more then combatants.

That was until Diablo (protag of demon lord) made the biggest bullshit move that I fucking hate every time its in a harem anime. Like its shit like this that makes me hate harem anime. So I understand not wanting to show sex scenes in your anime. Not everyone can be Redo of Healer, even though I commend Keyaru for actually having sex with every woman he can. There are plenty of ways to go about not actually showing a sex scene and yet still make your protagonist not seem like his ultimate skill is keeping his virginity in tact.

In Combatants we see Agent Six get offered a harem of women that he can have sex with and he immediately accepts. It doesn't happen though because his friends stop him and remind him of what he should be doing. This is an acceptable way of handling the situation. In, Demon Lord, Diablo had just saved a city run by a sexy redhaired woman. In gratitude, as well as with hopes that he would stick around, she pushes him down on a bed, gets on top of him and undresses. She tells him that she will be sure its the best he has ever had. What do you think happens? That he says something demon lord like, and proceeds to ravish her as the screens fades to black? Pfft, I wish.

Even something happening like maybe the enemy leader Diablo had just supposedly killed was alive and rudely stops them before they can get it on. Nope. This fool just pushes her off and runs away. Like, what the fuck are you doing? There was zero reason not to have sex with her. Even though she was trying to get you to stay that doesn't mean that you have to. You can easily just enjoy her and then leave! What is your problem?!

I hate that kind of stuff sooo much that It has caused me to write this giant rant so I hope you can understand my rage.
I mean, Diablo is pretty similar to Overlord's Momonga / Ainz in the sense that he's projecting the image of a strong, confident demon lord while actually being a pretty regular human inside. In addition to that, Diablo has been from the start been shown as being especially bad with any social interaction, though, and using his demon lord act to help him survive even the simplest situations. When a guy who can't even handle the gentle advances of his current harem gets thrown into the jaws of an overwhelming woman like that, it's no wonder he chose to flee, there's no way he could have taken charge of the situation in that case.
He didn't even have to take charge. He didn't have to do anything. He could have just lied there. I get not being good at socializing. I generally avoid people irl beacuse of it. But this is different. Nothing he says, nothing he does, would likely change the situation. Shes still going to have sex with him, and she would probably be the dominant partner anyway. If he didn't want to admit his own awkwardness and say how unused to this he is then its like I said, he could just keep acting like a demon lord and take charge. There were other options here, even in his situation.