luinthoron High Priest of Loli
So he should just accept it and let himself be raped? Not to mention, he has no feelings for this woman whatsoever, so anything like that should be out of the question anyway. Retreat is the only option here.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I don't know, I would certainly feel very awkward and embarassed in that situation. Thats why it would be best to talk about it with her. Though I guess I can understand if he just doesn't like her. I was viewing all of this on the assumption that he did.
Didn't seem that way to me, and her putting on the pressure like that certainly didn't make things better.
I suppose my own bias did play into my fury. That woman is 100% my type. I even went as far as saying she was enough of a reason to watch the show by herself. To see her tossed aside like that, along with the fact that I have seen similar situations in many other harem shows, guess I lost my cool. I suppose if I was Diablo and the loli was aggressively pursuing me in a sexual manner I would run away too.
Ah, true, she seems your type indeed. :D
In other news, I haven't actually watched every episode of it. But off and on I have been watching Zombie Land Saga. The latest two episodes were really good. The fact that this series comes off as more then a simple idol anime is why I have been keeping an eye on it. The newest episodes are a perfect example of what I mean.
Rarely watch any idol series myself, this included.
well like I said, it doesn't often feel like a typical idol show. I don't like idol shows myself really. But you do you
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
how is everyone
Hello, café! ^_^
Good morning.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello
another hot day