How do you find chapters?

How do you find the content you read?

Total Votes : 24
Amidst the site change, I thought I'd ask people how they go about accessing content to get a better idea of how the site's used. I'm not a UX person but I figure any kind of information could be helpful for Jacob and them.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I add new releases from the front page to the Read Later collection each morning and read from there whenever I have the chance.
I don't know how to pick an option. Here is how I find chapters:

1.Check the thumbnails on the homepage and ignore those with tags that I moderately dislike
2.Check artists and tags that I follow and ignore those with tags that I extremely dislike
3.If I find a new artist in step 1, browse their works
I was going though several pages of backlog from the unlimited list/ pages. Right now, I'm not sure what my method will be since I relied on tags and descriptions to find whatever piqued my interest.
All of the above, but I voted search because I think if advanced search really worked it would be the best method.
I couldn't find an option reflecting my use, so I voted other. Here's what I do:

Go to /tags/unlimited where everything is listed in order of posting. (I'd go for /hentai/newest to also see doujin/manga releases, but it's almost always out of date)
Check the thumbnails and tags, weighing the art and presence of liked or disliked tags.
Check notifications, reading everything from followed unless it has a blocked tag I can't deal with.