Visited links don't change color anymore

Previously, visited links (for each chapter, for example) would change color like any other website. Now, it doesn't. That makes it impossible to see at a glance if I already visited a link and checked out a chapter on Unlimited or tags or artist pages.

I hope this is just a mistake that can be reverted.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know since I've only seen people talking about this on Discord.
Good catch! I just pushed a fix for this issue, I use the visited link color to track what I have/have not read as well.

I also made a new thread to track bugs like this with the new design, keeping it in one place will help get them fixed faster.
https://www.fakku.net/forums/feedback-suggestions-and-support/fakku-general-bug-report-new-design-rant-thread
Someone already mentioned this on the General Bug Report topic but I can also confirm that the fix that you pushed is working on Light Mode but it is not working on Dark Mode. Also, I just realized that it is not working at all on the front page.

To summarize, this is the current status:
- Front page (Light Mode: visited links do not change color; Dark Mode: visited links do not change color).
- Unlimited, Manga, Doujin, Tag, Artist pages (Light Mode: visited links change color from red to black; Dark Mode: visited links do not change color and always stay white).
Thanks for explaining the issue so well, this should now be fixed!
Just tested on all those pages mentioned earlier. It's working on both Light Mode and Dark Mode now.

Thank you!