Thank you for finally adding a block feature.

It's about time you guys trusted your users to know what they like and what they don't like. Thumbs up.
I mean it's basically a necessity if they're going to continue to shove this God awful UI down our throats because they don't wanna admit that they spent way too much money on a straight down grade of a UI
Glad you like it!

pokeroots wrote...
I mean it's basically a necessity if they're going to continue to shove this God awful UI down our throats because they don't wanna admit that they spent way too much money on a straight down grade of a UI

And don't worry, we are listening to the feedback (and slowly fixing things).
How does the block feature work exactly? On mobile, I still see and get notified for releases with blocked tags if they also contain a followed tag. Is this expected?
tammit67 wrote...
How does the block feature work exactly? On mobile, I still see and get notified for releases with blocked tags if they also contain a followed tag. Is this expected?

i have to look at stuff with blocked tags even without following any tags at all.
Yeah, I blocked Yaoi, and so far it has done absolutely nothing to prevent me from seeing Yaoi on the site. I am also seeing notifications of it because some chapter has a tag that I follow in addition to yaoi tag.
Yeah I do not understand how the block function works. I put some artists on block and they still show up on my front page.
For goodness’ sake, please fix attribute blocking.

If I block “yaoi” and follow “vanilla”, that doesn’t mean I want to get notifications for “vanilla yaoi”. This didn’t used to be a problem, right? What gives?