FAKKU Support creator question

Hi,
I would like to know if the anime section support the creator/studio with fakku unlimited, and have the official right to use it.

I don't see animation section from the main page. But i have to google "anime fakku" to find it. Why is not showing first in main site?

Best Regards,
WilliamAll wrote...
Hi,
I would like to know if the anime section support the creator/studio with fakku unlimited, and have the official right to use it.

Once upon a time, FAKKU had scanlations on it, but ever since they went legit several years ago and added their subscription service, they have only had licensed content.

WilliamAll wrote...

I don't see animation section from the main page. But i have to google "anime fakku" to find it. Why is not showing first in main site?

You can find it here: https://www.fakku.net/anime

I don't know why it's not listed on the bar at the top of the site. I suspect that it's an oversight.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Serypti wrote...
I don't know why it's not listed on the bar at the top of the site. I suspect that it's an oversight.

Probably because there really haven't been any additions to it in quite some time.

As for the legality of Fakku's anime offer, Fakku actually acquired Kitty Media a few years ago.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Yeah all the anine is from fakku owning the digital rights to kitty media.