FAKKU General Bug Report/New Design Rant Thread

I'm not sure if it's just me , but I need to enter my credit card details every single time when I need to make a digital book purchase. What's the point of the saved payment method when I can't use it ?
i know i'm posting a ton in this topic, but please, make at least the blocking feature work. the number of yaoi titles popping up on the main page is getting ridiculous.
Please get rid of the grid view. I hate not knowing what tags are there for a chapter.
Non Unlimited! entries got an Unlimited! icon even though they are not available to read for free for Unlimited! subscriber

Screenshot:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/s7Eqxmt.png
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Thanks for fixing the issue with the "numbers."
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but there is still no way to remove items from your favorites list. As well, it seems like when you go to read a chapter, the button to maximize the view is completely invisible. There is another button next to it that is invisible as well, but I can't recall what it should be.

There is also modify and delete buttons at the bottom of every thread I visit on the Forums. I imagine this is supposed to be an admin control that was accidentally made visible for everyone? I haven't tried clicking on either of them to see if they work for regular users or not.
Azeli Born of Ash and Void
This is a literal copy and past of from my other thread, but since Zach Attack told me I should put it here to. Here it is.

Been a user of the site for a little bit and have grown quite the physical library and digital with more on the way. The site really does need change, and while this isn't all that I can think of it's a start, or add-on to what I haven't combed through the forums for.

Your Library. This should be very simple and to the point; Proper organization, instead of just automatically adding a book, doujin, box collection straight into the library as they're purchased allow for at least categorization by series or alphabetical. Having the first two chapters to a doujin at the bottom right of your library and the others in the top left because you didn't buy them all at once is just silly. At the very minimum, a true auto sort function.

A Proper Search Function For Unlimited It's really awesome that our voices were heard on being able to have a relatively okay tag sorter for Manga, Games, and Doujins. Why was Unlimited given the short straw? Don't get me wrong I love Gacha, but this feels out of place. Maybe it's to let people find new things? Unsure, but it would be nice to at least have the same experience the other tabs get.

Help your Support Ticket Team Seriously, these guys are the best and respond pretty damn quickly. No favors are being done to them by not having a silly banner telling the users about physical order delays and such on the front page. I've sent an unhealthy amount of tickets as of late, and a majority of them could have been avoided with a simple banner saying "September Orders Delayed 'Til November" Tori and Zach have been the MVPS.

Have A True Blocking, or Warning Feature This is less of a feature, but could potentially solve many problems. In the past(when I first started using the sites services) I went through and blacklisted the tags I didn't want and thought that would be it. I did have controversial tags on, but seeing as I blocked the ones I really didn't want to have on a shelf. Seeing the many manga to choose from, I just went and bought one without filtering through the chapters, in hindsight wasn't my smoothest move. While the whole book might not have been the focus of tag X. A chapter was, and really turned me the wrong way. This could do the same for new customers. Simply warn the user this book contains X, Y, Z, tags.
DarkOcean8455 wrote...
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but there is still no way to remove items from your favorites list. As well, it seems like when you go to read a chapter, the button to maximize the view is completely invisible. There is another button next to it that is invisible as well, but I can't recall what it should be.

There is also modify and delete buttons at the bottom of every thread I visit on the Forums. I imagine this is supposed to be an admin control that was accidentally made visible for everyone? I haven't tried clicking on either of them to see if they work for regular users or not.

You can indeed remove items from your favorites. For example, if I click on a title in my favorites, It will show a check mark saying it's in my favorites. I click it again, it will now show "add to favorites" and was removed from my favorites list.
The doujin cart interaction could be improved - this is on mobile and I'm not sure if it's the same on desktop.

The add to cart button automatically redirects to the cart page. My assumption when I see it is that it will be added to the cart and I can continue adding items. Instead, I have to go back to the previous page and go through the same process for each item I want to add. Additionally, there is no indicator showing what's already in the cart without going to the cart page.

Also, please add a "remember me" option to the login page. I get logged out seemingly randomly which is annoying - especially with Google captchas.
osananajimi.never.wins wrote...
The doujin cart interaction could be improved - this is on mobile and I'm not sure if it's the same on desktop.
It's the same on desktop, the "Buy Now" and "Add to Cart" buttons do exactly the same thing, they open the cart page. As you said, I'd assume that "Add to Cart" would stay on the current page.
Can’t scroll down on PC or mobile to see everything when trying to add something to a collection
N1njaSquirrel wrote...
Please get rid of the grid view. I hate not knowing what tags are there for a chapter.

Same. Not being able to see the tags makes the relevant pages unusable for me. How would I know if I want to read something (or avoid something) if the tags are not visible to me?!
Over a month later and not only is there no way to tell what tags something has there's still no kind of indication of any kind in grid view that something has a blocked tag... What's the point of blocking tags if it doesn't do anything.

Grid view is still awful and clearly wasn't given a ux test. Seriously considering cancelling my subscription.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Trying to swap to an earlier avatar doesn't work and gives an error message.
https://www.fakku.net/artists/hori-hiroaki

Hori Hiroaki is Polinky.

https://www.fakku.net/artists/polinky

Not sure where to post this its not really a bug but just wanted to let you guys know that is 2 aliases for the same person.
ロリ wrote...
DarkOcean8455 wrote...

You can indeed remove items from your favorites. For example, if I click on a title in my favorites, It will show a check mark saying it's in my favorites. I click it again, it will now show "add to favorites" and was removed from my favorites list.

I'm using Firefox on PC, and you simply can't remove anything from Favorites right now. I guess I maybe should have mentioned what I was using to access the site. Thanks for replying, though!

To be more specific, if I go to something that isn't in my Favorites, I can add or remove it. But if I go to the page for something already in my Favorites, it will simply take me to the Favorites page without doing anything else. Very strange!
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/go-to-inn-english

Typo on this one. It says it's from 2012-12 but should be from 2021-12
After 2 months of this terrible new UI I think I'm done paying my unlimited sub there's still no indication of if a work has blocked tags it doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to add a red tab to the top right corner of a thing and I'd honestly just prefer it if list view came back instead
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Hello, I mentioned this a month ago. I have over 20 folders in collections when I try to save something I can only access 10. When will this get fixed?
I just found out if you post twice, back to back, in a topic, your previous comment gets replaced with your most recent. So you're only allowed to post once. For more info, I posted a general statement and then answer someone's question, so the former got deleted and the latter was the only one that posted.

Maybe this is the way it was designed? Idk. Just something I never noticed.

Edit: I'm on the android Fakku app