FAKKU General Bug Report/New Design Rant Thread

Jacob wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Pale Moon 29.4.3

Working now?

All good now, thanks.
On the Android app, when I click on orders, it doesn't take me to my order history. Tried it on my PC and works fine. Think it's an issue with the app.
MidoriMinori wrote...
The stuff I blocked is visible again. Before the new design, it was at least grey.

Either make is grey again or remove blocked/muted attributes. Please.

3 months ago I posted this, and I can still see the stuff I blocked. Any update on that?
When you subscribe to Unlimited, the Welcome to FAKKU Unlimited page shows some Unlimited chapters but also quite a few doujin, books, and games (mostly recent titles, as far as I can tell) that are not part of the Unlimited subscription. I know this is just a bug but you guys should correct this because some people might think it is misleading.
Is it normal that there is a †˜’Follow’’ button on magazine pages, but it doesn’t do anything? For instance, https://www.fakku.net/magazines/comic-kairakuten
Any update on if well get a more friendly UX back now that paperbacks are back on sale
I cannot access my Profile, Favorites, or Collections.
All I get is a blank white page. What is wrong?

Plus, I cannot add chapters to my collections because the
scroll/slider bar on the "Add to Collection" page is missing.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I don't remember seeing this happen before, but the Search, Notifications, and Checkout buttons now seem to have both the CSS tooltip and a regular image tag title. The latter seems a bit unnecessary and likes to show up on top of the former.
If you go to Ouchi Kaeru's page, about half of the chapters list the author as Ouchikaeru instead (which only returns an error page if you click on it).
The "Add to Cart" button for several new mangas doesn't bring you to the shopping cart. Instead, it directly redirect to the checkout & payment page.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
The dropdown menu on the left side borked. Firefox mobile
disabling the forum and comment reputation notifications does nothing (still getting a message every time something gets up- or downvoted).
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Galder wrote...
disabling the forum and comment reputation notifications does nothing (still getting a message every time something gets up- or downvoted).

Seems to be a problem with notifications in general, reported this in a different situation already on the first page myself, including the possible cause, and have done so in a separate thread even earlier. The probable cause seems rather clear considering the effects observed and the fact that we've had a similar problem with quote notifications before where the user quoting was getting the notifications instead of the user being quoted.
I can't remove items from my favorites on iPad since the redesign.
i know i wrote this just a few posts above this one, but for the love of god, please fix the comment/post reputation notifications!!
recently there's way too many edgy reddit/4-chan/youtube users on the loose here. some of my comments may contain lame jokes, but i don't think they're polarizing enough to warrant 10 up- and downvotes (and thus 20 notifications) every time i comment something. and even if they do, i just don't care.
How exactly does the “block attribute” feature work? Like if I want to block a certain tag or artist, but it doesn’t look like the function works because I still see them?
The tag block function has been all but completely broken for a good while now.

Used to be that blocked works would be shown with a blurred thumbnail as well as a red tag in the tag list, making them instantly identifiable and avoidable from searches and list views.

But the blurring has stopped working and we no longer have tags in the list view, so it's basically reduced to giving you a slightly clearer visual indication when you open the page for a piece of content that has a blocked tag.

Hopefully this will be fixed (both the blurring and the promised list view with visible tags), but the pace of rolling out fixes for anything that doesn't stop people from purchasing content is absolutely glacial. Then, maybe, if we a re lucky, can we get Fakku to not notify us about works with watched tags if they also have a blocked tag...
I've found a mistake in the Collections listing of a series by Torichamaru.

On When I Get Serious, I Don't Stop! (chapter 1 in this series), if you click on Collections, it says "This chapter is part of When I Get Serious, I Don't Stop!" and only lists itself.

On Love Potion (chapter 2 in this series), if you click on Collections, it says "This chapter is part of When I Get Serious" and only lists itself. Right below that, it says "This chapter is part of I Don't Stop!" and once again only lists itself.
seriously, please start fixing stuff already!
removing chapters from my favorites? sure, click on the right side of the "in favorites" button and it somehow works. no problems there. not really a fix, but at least i got a workaround after some trial and error.
but chapters with blocked tags still show up on my main page completely uncensored and with only the tag in red.
most importantly, twice today alone i got 5 to 10 comment rep notifications at once. i turned that stuff off. sometimes i don't even see the chapter upload notifications cause some edgelords go to town in the chapter comment sections.
Nikubou Maranoshin's I Love You, Natsu-kun! Part 1 and I Love You, Natsu-kun! Part 2 should be part of a collection since the second is clearly the sequel to the first. Weekly Kairakuten Key-Visual Collection 36 is also part of the same series but it's just an illustration.