I'm unclear about Fakku's stance on loli/shota

Obviously the tags are blocked but there's still questionable material. Is it meant to be searchable for those in the know?
Certain tags are were unsearchable. It's because of the controversial tag settings. Loli, shota, monster girls, forced and incest. I can search them tho. Not sure why but I can actually do it. Before the change to a paid subbed loli and shota was banned because of ad companies
If you click on My Account in the top right, and then click on Settings. You should see an option to toggle on/off controversial content. That should control how searchable loli/shota is.
silentswordsman53 wrote...
If you click on My Account in the top right, and then click on Settings. You should see an option to toggle on/off controversial content. That should control how searchable loli/shota is.

It used not be like that. He couldn't search for them period.

I see no option for that. Unless you have to be subscribed.
Louche wrote...

I see no option for that. Unless you have to be subscribed.

It should appear after you been on site for a bit posting.
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/i807l5.png
Actually, to get that option to appear on your settings page, I'm pretty sure you have to ask for it in a support ticket.
I asked in a support ticket, but got no response back. How long does it ususally take?