7 areas of Revenue

FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I had an interesting conversation with my colleague the other day, I was doing maintenance on her pc to help it run faster and we were discussing strong work ethics and how it ties to positive spirituality. She mentioned something to me that I never knew in relation to the gospel. According to the word of God, we all need at least 7 areas of revenue in our lives. When she told me that, I started to panic at first, because I could only think of three. But she reassured me that I definitely have 7+ based on the expertise I've obtained over the years of my life. So when I got back to the main work house, I took a piece of paper, and jotted them all down and categorized them based on personal preference. This is what I ended up with:

Content Creator
------Software Engineer
---------1) Game Developer
---------2) Web Developer
------3) Fictional Writer ("Greedy Salvation", hello me?! Lmao)
------Artist
---------4) Game Designer (Yep, there's a difference between a game developer and a game designer. I try my hand at both fields.)
---------5) Graphic Artist
---------6) Sketch Artist
---------7) Animator

Others (The 7+)
8 ) PC maintenance (I prefer software over hardware, but if I really needed that side hustle....
9) Professional Game Streamer
-------Twitch/Youtube Personality (Tiktok? Maybe, I'll have to look into it more, lol)
10) Caregiving (It seems like a good fit for me after trying it for 6 months. But it's not exactly something I want to pursue unless I have no choice. These 24hr shifts are turning my brain into mash potatoes...)
11) Family Business (I'll always be grateful for my father, Brian Clayton Sr, for giving me a good head start at developing a strong work ethic through Clayton's Clothing. His mother passed the torch to him, and he passed it to his children. However, he always encouraged me to spread my wings and express my individuality. After spending many years at the fam biz, I can safely say that if worse comes to worse, and I am in some way unable to pursue my above passions, then I will come back to my roots with the full intentions of fully committing to the family business(es). That is if by that point, my father is willing to even take me back. lol

So, fellow Fakkuzas, I'm curious to know what your top 7 areas of revenue are? If you don't have up to 7, my advice to you is to go out there and explore your options. You are talented and gifted no matter what your shortcomings are. Never make excuses, and always strive for greatness. God bless you all.
the secret ingredient is crime