you could say I'm drawn to it

I've always thought comic books were sexy and when I then discovered manga and anime, especially hentai anime, and I've been hooked ever since. These genres allow me to indulge in fantasy experiences that are impossible in real life. And I absolutely love the artwork. The girls are beautiful and erotic. The men and monsters are ridiculously hung. The sex is always wet and messy. What's not to love?
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Second Cuming Saving Your Tags
jerryskidz wrote...
I've always thought comic books were sexy and when I then discovered manga and anime, especially hentai anime, and I've been hooked ever since. These genres allow me to indulge in fantasy experiences that are impossible in real life. And I absolutely love the artwork. The girls are beautiful and erotic. The men and monsters are ridiculously hung. The sex is always wet and messy. What's not to love?

I grew up thinking the same. Although as a child I did not indulge as much. When I grew a bit older though. More and more I was drawn into comics. Until eventually, now all I do is read Comics, Manga, & FAKKU.