Happy Independence Day

FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Today is Indepence day in my country, although, at this point in my life, I'd rather celebrate Earth day instead.

Regardless, I do have a few words of inspiration for those struggling to find their place in the world.

No matter what you take from your job, give it 110% until you're ready to move on to the next phase of your life.

That's my motto I've adopted even more so as a full time Caregiver. I don't even look at it as working for a company. I've dedicated my life towards making a difference to each client I work with. I feel all caregivers must look it that way as a prerequisite towards providing quality service. Unlike my previous job at instacart (Or UPS before that). I'm working with human beings like myself. Effort must be maintained and at times overexerted for the sake of being genuine on the level of one human to another.

If I showed any less than the standard, then what would that say about me if I were to become a husband, or a father sometime near in the future? It's basically the same principles, just I'm getting paid for my time and effort. August will be my 1 year anniversary working in the field. I didn't think I'd like the job tbh, but it ended up becoming a passion on the same level as my Content Creator aspirations. Unfortunately, this career is temporary, until my true passion as an owner of a Software Company (Startup) starts making revenue. If it wasn't for the factor of flexibility, I'd still be on the fence about choosing which career to go with.

With that said, I'd like to just close off with this:

Whatever your dreams and aspirations in life is, don't give up, until you find something better to replace it. As soon as you fall into the trap of mediocrity due to comfort and convenience, that's when that attitude ends up showing in every aspect of your life. Never settle for less, no matter what you hope to achieve in life. Take care, God Bless you all.

----------------------

tl;dr version:

Independence Day once again rolls around. Hope everyone has a good one.