Harontiar wrote...
Harontiar wrote...
Harontiar wrote...
Harontiar wrote...
Harontiar wrote...
Harontiar wrote...
i'm being a twit
All hail the Great Pyramid of Twit
I'm the last one to post, easy lock the thread.
Satsugai wrote...
Holy shit its still alive.
Comment #91625 has been posted.
El lasto posto.
No, I win!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Weirdly enough a simple scrambled eggs sandwich or burrito with us a little bit of salsa or Mayo if it's a sandwich it's probably the most satisfying meal I can ever have. More than I don't want to call Uber Eats and pay $12 for a $12 burger or actually leave my house to go get a burrito.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Why am I a boomer because I eat a hot dog with mustard instead of ketchup? I'm not stuck in perpetual child mouth syndrome like you little gen zygotes.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Why am I a boomer because I eat a hot dog with mustard instead of ketchup? I'm not stuck in perpetual child mouth syndrome like you little gen zygotes.

Wow, you're still alive! Congratulations for that, I guess. Been at least 7 years since I seen or heard of you. Though, that's more because for my 25th birthday gift I was given the gift a 70 month prison sentence for attacking random strangers in the area of a mall (I beat the crap out of a couple random civilians with the aluminum pole to a sale flag... also I was in the midst of psychosis and so far gone that I couldn't even read or speak coherently, but that is certainly no excuse to go about harming innocent people. Honestly, 70 months in the big house for me was getting off easy, I could have gotten a lot more prison time from potential attempted murder charges.)

Anyway, I wish you and all the rest of the OGs from back when I was active the best, and I sincerely hope you guys die peacefully and in as little pain as possible. After all, I had fun times here with you guys (Especially Rice and Leonard)

In case you don't remember me, I was Masayoshi and I had the Kanji for my username before those got nuked in the system somehow. We rarely interacted personally because I was mostly the guy doing community writing projects on the writing section of the forums (also failing to finish said projects) but I did at times have limited interactions on here with you, mostly in IB. You were always pretty chill and relaxed, in my experience, never taking anything on here too seriously (thank God).