Tsugumomo Manga License

In my honest opinion Tsugumomo is a manga which is right up fakku's alley.

It has tons of ecchi and sex, not to mention the amount of stuff with controversial tags.

With nana to kaoru licensing, I really think if fakku oicensed another manga, it should be Tsugumomo.
It was license before. There might be an issue to get a license for it if the original license is still valid
animefreak_usa wrote...
It was license before. There might be an issue to get a license for it if the original license is still valid

I didn't know this. Who was the previous licensor?
Chelentano wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

I didn't know this. Who was the previous licensor?

JManga before they went out of business. They release only two volumes digitally
I would also like to read a Tsugumomo uncensored version if it was available.

A quick online search mentioned someone from a small company trying to obtain the rights but it seems they got some trouble.
Since this was from a year ago I wondet if they are still working on it or not anymore

Reddit post
ChiyoSmile wrote...
I would also like to read a Tsugumomo uncensored version if it was available.

A quick online search mentioned someone from a small company trying to obtain the rights but it seems they got some trouble.
Since this was from a year ago I wondet if they are still working on it or not anymore

Reddit post

Define uncensored because I don't think the publisher keeps the uncensored Master files for normal manga. The artist's live stream show the uncensored naughty bits but I am not sure he sends in those or not. Now if you're asking are they going to be published uncensored like the boobs butts like the tankobons are then that's the most definite option. A pure translation of the Japanese to English version
I meant it 2 ways:

- Having the content the way the author intended. It may not be possible if the Japanese publisher doesn't want to provide a different version than the original, which in that case I'm okay with receiving the same volumes as the Japanese audience.
Also, some authors keep the original files and they are never released to the public. Who knows if this could be the same case.

- The volumes are released with the same amount of content including the controversial and is is not removed or obscured from view.
Yeah I also think that this is totally up fakku's alley, and we also won't get any censorship if they release it.
ChiyoSmile wrote...
I meant it 2 ways:

- Having the content the way the author intended. It may not be possible if the Japanese publisher doesn't want to provide a different version than the original, which in that case I'm okay with receiving the same volumes as the Japanese audience.
Also, some authors keep the original files and they are never released to the public. Who knows if this could be the same case.

- The volumes are released with the same amount of content including the controversial and is is not removed or obscured from view.

Number two is most likely. On the author live streams is drawing process it doesn't equal what he turns into the publisher. On the off chance he draws the genital parts and sends that in that would mean the editorial Department actually dedraws the pubis and penis. I say that because there's no mosaic or light beams in the manga to my knowledge. I seen actual labia majoras in the live stream.

I mean it is possible there is actual manga that are not hentai that you do see lightsaber penises and smudge vaginas. Aka a girl on the shore but it's not a normal occurrence to draw the genitalia in non-hentai manga. Now if that artist could redraw certain parts if the publisher allows it since the publisher owns the actual printing rights. That was an extra in the Urotsukidoji Kickstarter but we never made it that high.