I cant subscribe for some reason! i cant even open a ticket?

I tried subscribing to unlimited but I keep getting this message

There was a problem.
This transaction has been declined

Its a debit card that I know has money in
also if it was my bank stopping it for fraud they would have sent me a text which they haven't
the transaction is getting rejected basically instantly too so I don't even think its going through
btw I tried sending a ticket and I got this

There was a problem.
There was a problem sending the support ticket.
Just want to confirm the transaction was declined on the card, if you contact the card company (or bank) they should be able to approve the transaction. Then, try again!
ZachAttack FAKKU Customer Service
You may also want to try disabling any browser extensions/plugins that you may be running as it's strange you can't open a ticket. I'd say it likely has to do with your browser or if you're on a VPN that could also be causing issues. You can always just shoot us an e-mail as well at contact@fakku.net and we can assist via e-mail that way!

But I agree with what Jacob said - try contacting your card issuer and letting them know you're trying to make a purchase as they may be declining it. Unfortunately, we rarely get any information aside from "contact card issuer for details" when it comes to cards being declined.
If you are not getting a denial notification there is a possibility that the bank isn't even receiving it (has happened to me elsewhere). In that case this means that the merchant provider that FAKKU is using is blocking the card for some reason or FAKKU's system itself is blocking subscriptions for your account. In this case FAKKU would have to be the ones to resolve it as the charge isn't even being attempted at that point and is just getting flat out refused.

This isn't just something I'm pulling out. Had it happen with a game provider and they were not allowing purchases with my card. They kept referring to my bank but I tried multiple cards. In the end I actually tried Paypal Credit and it was still getting denied. They ended up whitelisting me so my purchases wouldn't get flagged. I think my account got fraud flagged for some reason but they never told me why I wasn't able to purchase before.

EDIT: Just realized a customer service rep was the previous reply. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes here. Just dropping my 2 cents and actual life experience in this scenario.