ILLUSION is shutting down

TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
ILLUSION just announced that they'll be ceasing operations, removing their social media and removing their games from services such as Steam.

http://www.illusion.jp/see-you-next-time

Is it safe to assume that the games of theirs that are on FAKKU will be getting removed?
I would like an official response/answer to this from Fakku! staff as well.

Based on Illusion's official statement, it does sound like Illusion will be pulling their games for purchase from all legal storefronts to me.

With less than a month before their closure, I hope we get an answer soon so I can purchase & preserve their games here and on Steam.
ZachAttack FAKKU Customer Service
Heyo - Staff person here.

We hear you - we don't have any information that we can share at this time. We will make a post on the site once we have more information. We appreciate your patience and we will keep you informed of important updates as soon as they become available for us to share.
Can you still download after the 18th?
Any news about this?

One day we will see here "After Party" DLC by Koikatsu and Honey Select 2 Libido DX? I have it on steam, but I prefer a DRM-free version. Would buy again here at Fakku!

Thanks!

Update: Steam is still selling games. I thought the company was going to get back on its feet, but apparently I was wrong. Sad, I will never complete my collection. :(
Oh I did not know illusion was shutting down. Why?
I thought they had good sales.
I heard while they are closing down illusion, they have started up a new company.

So while llusion is going away, the people who made the games are moving onto a new company.
First time hearing this unfortunately,
I'm familiar with ILLUSION, but never heard about them shutting down. I just did a bit of googling, and from my understanding they basically just rebranded into ILLGAMES, and have a game on Steam called "HoneyCome come come party"... Strange name. It's currently sitting at 'Mixed' reviews.