Need more loli and yaoi or outlier fetishes

Most of the stuff being released is either tame vanilla or NTR. We need more of the outlier fetishes at least one each batch. Normie stuff just doesn't do it.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
We're kind of constrained by what the magazines we have access to library. Which there isn't much loli or yaoi. Now for the non-fakku doujin that's up to the actual publishers who use our site as a storefront.
FaillenOtaku wrote...
Most of the stuff being released is either tame vanilla or NTR. We need more of the outlier fetishes at least one each batch. Normie stuff just doesn't do it.
This, a million times this. We get maybe one loli or shota release every couple of weeks, and half the time it's just an ecchi illustration. When it is a chapter, the characters often don't even look that young. Also, how have we still not gotten even a single yaoi shota chapter?

Can Fakku maybe, I dunno, cultivate relationships with some individual artists or something to try and flesh out the selection a bit?
NTR hurts my soul
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
christopher.robbin wrote...
NTR hurts my soul

Hurts my dong in the good
Anita7054 Cannon Fodder
True I want more gay shit (with men)

I cannot say the same about the loli though
FaillenOtaku wrote...

Good point, I'm also up for bestiality hentai, if that is a real option. I'm open to all the stuff as nobody in reality gets hurt.
The question is...

Does Fakku want to support non-vanilla? Signs point to no. But maybe not.

The question of adding non-vanilla comes down to this...

Does Fakku have access to magazine/publishers that can produce the content, either already making it, or would make it for them?

Can Fakku seek out artists or another source to increase their content?

I've subscribed to Fakku several times over the years. However I always cancel my subscription because there isn't enough content that motivates me to keep me subscribed.

Let me put it to you guys this way. I pay Disney 15 dollars a month and I don't even use Disney Plus because there is content I want to watch on there but haven't had the desire to get around to. Money isn't an issue, I would gladly buy a yearly subscription if they could give me what I want.

The two issues with Fakku (for me) are 1: Quality artwork. If a manga is drawn well enough, I do not give a shit about its tags, I will enjoy the art and not read the story. (But I will 95% of the time read the story if it interests me enough to look at the art) Vanilla is boring, but if you draw great art I'll consume it.

2: Excessive Vanilla. Maybe they only care about the normie crowd? Perhaps they make enough money and don't want to expand? Or maybe they are afraid of offering different strokes for other folks? But I legit see standard/average artwork that doesn't excite me or bring out a response. So then I look for art to do that. If they art is average and the kinks are vanilla then all that is left is a story, which is nice but not the point.

Honestly I don't consume Yaoi, and sure as hell wouldn't want any beastiality. But who cares? Put a 1,000 yaoi and 2,000 dog+girl comics if it would net me two or three tags that I cared about.

Probably could have said that in a more concise way...but here we are, lol.
There is one loli manga I'd reaaaaally love fakku to licence and it is Sokuochi Lolibabaa by Sumiyao serialized in Towako.
I don't know if it is possible tho.
I am always awaiting loli content.
YQII FAKKU Translator
Repeating what I've said in the past: no publisher in Japan would agree to having such content released in the West. Even if they do, there are further hurdles over here to that makes it impossible. Until there a major cultural/legislative changes made on a global scale, this isn't happening.
What about the 1000-year-old loli titles? Are these impossible as well or maybe...?
lollialice wrote...
What about the 1000-year-old loli titles? Are these impossible as well or maybe...?

works for japanese publishers in japan, but not sure worldwide.