Math can be funny.

Pages 12Next
A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife. It read:

"Dear wife, You must realize that you are 54 years old and I have certain needs which you are no longer able to satisfy. I am otherwise happy with you as a wife, and I sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn that by the time you receive this letter, I will be at the Grand Hotel with my 18-year-old teaching assistant. I'll be home before midnight. - Your Husband"
When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed letter waiting for him that read as follows:
"Dear Husband. You too are 54 years old, and by the time you receive this, I will be at the Breakwater Hotel with the 18-year-old pool boy. Being the brilliant mathematician that you are, you can easily appreciate the fact that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Don't wait up."
thats some funny shit holic
Kazenoken wrote...

^This. :lol:
Haha, nice one!
The guy got owned :lol:
theotaku wrote...
Kazenoken wrote...

^This. :lol:
:lol: That's pretty good.
lol
math sure can be interesting^^
lol she probably is a Gilf
Lawl kudos if they're still married and dun care.
thats good but the only other funny math I know is that 8008 on a calculator spells BOOB
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
She's so right. 18 does go into 54 ;p but only 3 times.
Satisfaction guaranteed?
HAHAHA!!! +rep!!!!

just to add :3

''Well, its obviously a difference of opinion''

That quote, don't know why, pisses me off.
i got one:
a horny husband came home and his wife needed help setting up an account on their new computer, for the password the husband put in "My Penis" a message popped up and that message read "Error Not Long Enough"
First of all, @Yushi, if it were me I would sue verision for false advertisement. Sure it would cost alot but you would get the chance to go on national television and show how stupid those call center people can be, even if you can understand them.

Secondly, @smr312, old but funny. Well both stories are but still good.
necro for the laughs
She got him on that one.

LOL
lol it took 2 reads to get it

some funny shizz there XD and I hate math... XD
Pages 12Next