Creating something + Koma mangas

yo....so I see your still very funny keep the good work. Btw pm cause is got something to tell you.
Uuuu me too , I want to join the comic strip characters ,
but I have no special characteristic so I dare not making any request to Cero ....
Omg, can I be in a welcoming banner, plz? '.' Rider with black hair instead of purple would be nice. In casual clothes and with glasses like in this pic:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i34.tinypic.com/2ebbr7a.jpg

Plz? ;_;
Cero_13 wrote...
Krystel wrote...
can i be in the comic...TT^TT please~

Send me a PM of what you would like your character to be like and I will reflect upon it in my chamber....

I'm glad you guys still like them.

OH~ i just let you read a manga...

It should be enough to explain...
For those of you who were in CR with me this was the result.

Yandere-kin
Needed to make something scarier then Mega Milk. Wish I could post the Mega Milk I did.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/6874-shion.jpg
yandere_pumpkin4
yandere_pumpkin3
yandere_pumpkin1
yandere_pumpkin2

The damn stencil didn't work out so I had to do it by hand.

Spoiler:
Cero_13 wrote...
For those of you who were in CR with me this was the result.

Yandere-kin
Needed to make something scarier then Mega Milk. Wish I could post the Mega Milk I did.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/6874-shion.jpg
yandere_pumpkin4
yandere_pumpkin3
yandere_pumpkin1
yandere_pumpkin2

The damn stencil didn't work out so I had to do it by hand.

Nice putting it in the pumpkin contest

Cero_13 wrote...
......I failed so much this week. On Tuesday I finished the last of them and decided on pulling a small prank on you guys. To do so I called up Jessica to come and create an account. I donn't want to say what it was cause I might use it another time. She was at the mall but told me she was going back home in 40 minutes so I waited....and took a nap. I woke up at 9 am and was late for my classes and just wanted to sleep after 12 hours of classes. The next day she woke me up while she was watching a blue-ray moive on my PS3. I took a shower and told her to go to fakku and create an account, but before I finished telling her she said, " Why don't you just make another account yourslef."......Why THE FUCK didn't I make one! I still can't believe I didn't think of that on Tuesday. After a shower I get on my computer and turn it on and the BANG, all the lights in my house go out and I couldn't turn on anything. My whole neighborhood had no power. Something happened. I didn't really ask to deep into that and just waited for it to come back on.

Here's the kicker though. When the lights finally came back on and my computer on I stated uploading the comics when I found out I had 14 new comics, yes 14. So technically I had all ten of the comics last Sunday.....I also missed MGO survival with my clan. I was going to make a comic about this, but no, no, that is too much fail for a comic.

Spoiler:
shinjiro_45

Spoiler:
shinjiro_46

Spoiler:
shinjiro_47

Spoiler:
shinjiro_48

Spoiler:
shinjiro_49

Spoiler:
shinjiro_50

Spoiler:
shinjiro_51

Spoiler:
shinjiro_52

Spoiler:
shinjiro_53

I'm not going to put up the other 4 up though. Just so I don't have to work on anything and just post them on Sunday.

You do know how epic you are, Cero-kun, riiight? LOL I am blind and an idiot, nicely done~

Why don't I say I miss you in there? O.O I do miss you... you're my other onii-chan...
^
now now just be careful not to cross the line , yea ?
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.... ahhh dude fukken awesome wins goin down right there
Hahaha, even when I already created these on Tuesday. I'm still late in posting them up. I should have done this before watching the Charger's game and after party for their win. Anyways here are two more. The other two I'm not going to put up since they were about how I thought Rabbit had left, but she hasn't so everything is good.

Cero For The Win
Spoiler:
shinjiro_054

Juan and Jessica
Spoiler:
shinjiro_055
rofl, as usual good job. +rep
AHHHHHH! I LOVE IT!!! HAHA!
lol how many more times are u gonna get owned?
Kaien wrote...
lol how many more times are u gonna get owned?

my thoughts exactly.
wow i didnt even know about this but its pretty f-ing funny
Wait, didn't I tell you about this raven in a message I sent you over our PS3s?
:lol: oh yea XD fuck, but i didnt remember your username on here dude. :lol: and you forget i'm pretty fucking old too.
funny as always! XD
Kinda confused , but who's that PS3 gal there ???