Edibleghost Scared by Hooker Thread

Pages 12Next
Today when coming home from the city I was approached by a lady of the evening. I was alerted to this fact by the conversation taking place and promptly ran the fuck away. So Fakku, have you ever been confronted by this situation? If so how did you handle it?
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
Why the fuck didn't you ask if it was free of charge or not?

Hello? Free STDs!
TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote...

She had bad TEEF, I wasn't interested.
Well, pen once confronted me in an alley, handed me $15 usd, and promptly gave me a blow. I think I got the clap.
YO PEN CAN SUCK MY DICK NO DOUBT
ask whether she has AIDS, HIV or anything
As much as I would like some sex I don't want herpes. So I probably would politely turn her down. No reason to be nasty to the girl she's just doing her job after all.
I'd introduce me as Jack the Ripper and hope that she'll catch the drift.
My visage is scaring away even the most daring whores, it's a perfect weapon.
Ethil wrote...
I'd introduce me as Jack the Ripper and hope that she'll catch the drift.

TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote...

Hello? Free STDs!

Lol'd. ^^
reminds me of when I went to vegas last summer...she followed me...all the way back to my hotel...
Rovencrone wrote...
reminds me of when I went to vegas last summer...she followed me...all the back to my hotel...

Yikes, A prostitute that just wont say no! (Scary stuff indeed)

Prostitutes were waiting outside my hotel when I went on holiday to Majorca.
I just acted as pleasant as possible and said no because I didnt really want a blade to my face... I just wanted sleep!
Telling them that you don't have cash is a quick way to get rid of them, since most of them won't take credit cards.
in my country, all prostitutes must have a license, a weekly check-up and wad soever, thus its safe to go and ask for one, although most of them looks like shit, but if you have the buck, even japanese and redheads are avaliable <3
leonoobie wrote...
in my country, all prostitutes must have a license, a weekly check-up and wad soever, thus its safe to go and ask for one, although most of them looks like shit, but if you have the buck, even japanese and redheads are avaliable <3

are you one of them?
leonoobie wrote...

What country is that??that is one weird country.
DEMON COMIT A SIN wrote...
leonoobie wrote...

Not weird, if prostitution was legalized and regulated, working conditions would be much better, and a sector of the "black market" would immediately disappear.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
leonoobie wrote...

Are you kidding? Prostitution is out there in every single country, legal or not.
Ziggy wrote...
leonoobie wrote...

Are you kidding? Prostitution is out there in every single country, legal or not.

I think he was more suprised at the fact it was so regulated and normalized.
Pages 12Next