is singing soft songs make you gay?

Pages Prev12
Tsujoi wrote...
Singing softly makes you want to suck cocks and fuck butts.

That's what happened to me.
I sing the coco/sara song in Ever17 when I'm alone.. I don't think I'm gay...... My brother sings rock music and what not and i think HIS GAY cause he horribly sucks at singing but thinks his pro, and sing it as loud as he can.
Singing slow songs does not make you gay, on the contrary I would say it makes you popular with the ladies. (if your a good singer, that is.)
Sing what you want to sing and don't pay attention to what some douche bag sais
YEAH, IT MAKES YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT
Butt fucking another man for enjoyment makes you gay..... that is what being gay just about comes down to. If singing soft songs is another way of saying "butt fucking another man" then yes, you are indeed gay.
Krystel wrote...
So Singing Blues Makes Be a Black man?

you sir are so right there, there should be no classifications based on the songs you sing, so what if that ass is wearing a slipknot shirt? that doesnt make him cool or ungay, it just shows he likes slipknot.
you're just a goddamn gay faggot.
As long as you dont float around the room like a fucking balloon then crack on son!
I don't think your sexual and musical preferences are related to each other at all. On the other hand, I think your "friend" is somewhat homophobic or unsure about his own sexuality and thus makes comments like that. Finally, you shouldn't take comments like that seriously.
The emblem says Lobo, which means wolf. Wolfs are not gay.
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
Why should it make you gay? That statement is just wrong imo.
I love Hall and Oates. And I get more pussy than everybody.
Pages Prev12