Circumcision

Pages Prev12

Are you circumcised?

Total Votes : 39
Morning Star Soba-Scans Staff
Tsurayu wrote...
I am circumcised. As for my opinion, it is easier to keep clean when you are circumcised, yet I've heard masturbation is more pleasurable if you are not circumcised. *shrugs*

What you don't know won't hurt ya.
news flash for ya http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting
don't give me that face... just read it >:[

1) NO
2) I don't find any benefit in it mine is always clean since I bathe daily or twice a day >.>..... also the circumsised male looses alot of sensitivity when made and masturbatin is a lot more fun (^^)[when not circumcised] and the foreskin protects the "head" against scratches and bateria since it is a gland and it helps the penis slide better in the vagina(^^)
3) UNcircumcised, people and I like it just da way it is
4) I couldn't care less circumcision... cirsumcision... circumcision... circumcision.
[quote="LostQuartet"]So, tell me.

Are you circumcised?
What are your opinions on circumcision?
Would you rather be uncircumcised or circumcised?
Do you think I should stop saying the word circumcised?

quote]

yes "it kinda of a had to thing for health reasons"

none

i dunno

nope
Yes
Positive
Rather be circumcised.
Doesn't bother me.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
sv51macross wrote...
I feel the same way about male circumcision as I do about female circumcision. It's horrible, torturous, and disgusting. It has no reasonable medical basis, causes immense pain, and drastically reduces sensitivity. There are cases where it is needed (phimosis) but that is on a case-by-case medical basis.

Spoiler:

-Circumcision is touted as hygenic. Well, teach your kids to wash their peters properly and you won't have smegma issues! This excuse amounts to laziness, pure and simple.

-Babies are actually hypersensitive to stimuli when they are newly born. And besides, it is completely unnecessary pain to put him through. You want to subject an innocent male to that kind of pain, even if he won't remember it? Wow, that really opens up alot of doors for baby torture if that's the kind of logic you want to employ.

-The foreskin contains about 50% of the nerve endings in the penis. I'd say that's alot of pleasure he's missing out on. Second, the foreskin, like the clitoral hood and labia majora on a female, prevent the glans of the penis from rubbing against clothing and de-sensitizing it, so that's more sensitivity circumcised males are missing-out on. Finally, the foreskin acts as kind of a buffer, helping to allow the penis to slide back and forth inside a woman's vagina and the ribs that it naturally forms during the telescoping motion enhance the pleasure the woman feels.

So chicks, cut the fucking bullshit about it being 'prettier' cut. We don't cut your clits off when your babies (Somalians wait until you begin menstruating, then they do it with broken glass and rusty tin), and even if you get labiaplasty or some other stupid, ridiculous procedure later on to 'look prettier' at least it's with anesthesia. They're our dicks so if you have a problem with them then just fuck off and go back to your fucking colored plastic vibrators and tubs of chock 'o chunk ice cream.

Spoiler:

Fucking bitches...

This, as well.

I also really liked one comment I read once, comparing the use of the word "uncircumcised" to "unmutilated". Somehow it makes it sound like circumcised would be the normal state of a penis when clearly it's not.
I am not genitally mutilated, and I am strongly opposed to genital mutilation on medical and humanitarian grounds.
well its true that circumcision leads to less pleasure, o well check this out

Soul_Slayer wrote...
Yes
Positive
Rather be circumcised.
Doesn't bother me.

im agree.
Pages Prev12