lollollol12 wrote...
I HAVENT SEEN A VAGINA BECAUSE IM AFRAID THAT I WILL GET COOTIES

So that's why you're gay? Interesting.
I was frightened...
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
lollollol12 wrote...

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TAKES PICTURES OF HIMSELF WITH MY HAIR IN PIGTAILS LOOKING LIKE A BITCH

FUCKIN PUSSY
lollollol12 wrote...
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
lollollol12 wrote...

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TAKES PICTURES OF HIMSELF WITH MY HAIR IN PIGTAILS LOOKING LIKE A BITCH

FUCKIN PUSSY

Awesome.
lollollol12 wrote...
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
lollollol12 wrote...

FUCKIN PUSSY

So you're not denying that you like the cock? Faaaaaaaaag.
I was in 4th grade behind a trailer looking at one. goooood times till she asked for sex.
it was probably first time i had sex, so i dunno, i was like damn this feels good.
when i met you
Serasade wrote...
I was in 4th grade behind a trailer looking at one. goooood times after she asked for sex.

Fixed.
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
lollollol12 wrote...
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
lollollol12 wrote...

FUCKIN PUSSY

So you're not denying that you like the cock? Faaaaaaaaag.

I LIKE MY COCK INSIDE BITCHES

TOO BAD YOU DONT KNOW HOW THIS FEELS LEGALLY BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL NOT AT THE AGE OF CONSENT

COME BACK WHEN YOUR BALLS DROP

FUCKIN PUSSY
luinthoron wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
when I was small I often bathed with my sister

This. Wasn't anything special at that time.

same, didnt really bust a nut fealing up 1 for the first time eather. It more interested me.
same as people who bathe with their cousins and stuff nothin special
the first time i saw a vagina was when was like 2 cuz all of my friends at the time happened to be girls...who seldom wanted to wear clothes.
on sexuality education when i was 12, damn it was gross at first, but hey 2 years later when i was with my girlfriend it look so much better... and no hair too and hell you dun wanna do it with a virgin, it was bloody boring, i pushed it like only 4-5cm in and she asked me to wait awhile, den the 2nd push and another wait, another push and another wait... hell it was like nearly 30mins when we got into the real thing and my dick was bloody, fuck that i used a tissue and all was well
i was scared as hell and developed gynophobia for real!
Kaimax wrote...
when I was small I often bathed with my sister, and I was like "You're different"

Same, but in my case it was the girl from across the street, her and my family had a really close bond thogether. She cheated on me though with my bro... Still can't believe it...

Ooh yeh, we were 5-6.
Well it was when I was 13 and some how me and my cousin (15) took a shawer together and there it was...so...small and cute...since then I am a lolicon...;3
Pages Prev12345Next