NEW GREAT IDEA

this has been created for those of us that have great ideas but no one to share them with

my first great idea is for those of us that play games: WoW, Runscape or whatever games we play we make a guild/allaince or whatever advertiseing fakku or name being fakku ... or something
Thats odd.

I came into this thread thinking I'd see "NEW GREAT IDEA"S" but what I am greeted with is not great nor is it new.

WOW I GOT NEGATIVE REPUTATION?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME I DARE YOU TO TRY THAT AGAIN I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT REALLY GROW UP MA GAH
Harmonian wrote...
Thats odd.

I came into this thread thinking I'd see "NEW GREAT IDEA"S" but what I am greeted with is not great nor is it new.

It is meant to be a breeding ground for new great ideas. You have not yet contributed.
neko-chan wrote...
Harmonian wrote...
Thats odd.

It is meant to be a breeding ground for new great ideas. You have not yet contributed.

Nor have you.

My original statement still stands true, I have yet to see any great ideas.
start thinkin up some then i gave mine for now
Harmonian wrote...
neko-chan wrote...
Harmonian wrote...
Thats odd.

Nor have you.

My original statement still stands true, I have yet to see any great ideas.

Smartmouth >.> Argh, but it's true so i can't argue it. Aah well...

Actually, your guild/alliance idea sounds kinda sweet, but the thing is... Servers. Everyone is bound to be across tons of servers and the guilds would likely consist of max 3 people, not even enough to fill a charter in WoW!

My great idea contribution is:

Watch more hentai.
My great new idea is for everyone to learn and become fluent at Japanese and then each and every one of us can translate doujins and stuff and post them here at Fakku so that we would become the biggest doujin translating site.

Yeah..... Impossible.
Shia wrote...
My great new idea is for everyone to learn and become fluent at Japanese and then each and every one of us can translate doujins and stuff and post them here at Fakku so that we would become the biggest doujin translating site.

Yeah..... Impossible.

Thats a terrible idea. If everyone could understand Japanese they wouldn't need Fakku! to upload translated versions and as such the site would die.
Harmonian wrote...
Shia wrote...

Yeah..... Impossible.

Thats a terrible idea. If everyone could understand Japanese they wouldn't need Fakku! to upload translated versions and as such the site would die.

Should rephrase that. Everyone on Fakku should learn Japanese? Then newbies come in and be like. ZOMG! ENGLISH STOOFS!!!1! KTHX! DLING! RAWR! SPAM!

Nowait... This is a better idea.
Get Raze to do his work. =A=
im liking these well lets get more ppl to fakku n solve the charter problem n hopefully someof them r fluent in japanese or some asian language n can helkp translate
What, the charter problem on WoW and the likes? Cause, to be honest, i don't conceive it to be feaseable... Mayby 70% of all people here ever played an mmorpg.
Around 30% of that may have tried WoW (as an example)
15% of that is paying right now...
And just mayby 70% of that would be willing to make a guild and take of the anonymous cloak.
And mayby 5% of THAT are on the same server...
Going from the About info that would mean:
175000 X 0,7 = 122500.
122500 X 0,3 = 36750.
36750 X 0,15 = 5512,5.
5512,5 X 0,7 = 3858,75.
3858,75 X 0,05 = 192,9375
Wait...
Meh, i suck at guessing >.>
We should breed an army of super pandas. Do I win a prize?
Maybe we should start pooling user's money through a Fakku Fund rasier to open up Fakku Studios and have Fakku start producing it's own H Manga Anime for consumer consumption?
KG989 wrote...
Maybe we should start pooling user's money through a Fakku Fund rasier to open up Fakku Studios and have Fakku start producing it's own H Manga Anime for consumer consumption?

Actually Jacob should put an easy donation option up and use the funds over the course of many years to buy a cafe and use the funds from the cafe to expand upon it all the while advertising Fakku!
Harmonian wrote...
KG989 wrote...

Actually Jacob should put an easy donation option up and use the funds over the course of many years to buy a cafe and use the funds from the cafe to expand upon it all the while advertising Fakku!

That could work as well. it could be one of the first western maid cafes with hentai themed food and entertainment. However I still would love to see F! studios.
Alternatively, you can of course buy Jacob a coffee. Cheap way to support the site.
Sindalf Used to do stuff
hotfudge-sundae? wrote...
this has been created for those of us that have great ideas but no one to share them with

my first great idea is for those of us that play games: WoW, Runscape or whatever games we play we make a guild/allaince or whatever advertiseing fakku or name being fakku ... or something

This has already been done and let me tell you how it turned out...

<3 HELLO KITTY

[size=6]*Runs and hides from waar*[/h]
Shia wrote...

Yeah..... Impossible.

Impossible, yes.

Briliant? Definitely.

I support this man's Idea
hmm... try making a guild with the name of it "FAKKU" ^^ im sure youl have some members
new great idea? lets go irc and release our load all at the same time, now thats interesting