Sunrise or sunset?

Okay so as I was watching the sunrise I got to think about how different sunrises and sunsets are. Sunrise tends to be a softer transition from dark to light while sunset looks more like the sky is on fire. Pick which you prefer and give some reasons.

My preference is sunset, mostly because sunsets seem like a good time think lazy thoughts.

Spoiler:
BTW I hate twilight for taking the word for such an awesome time of day and making it synonymous with faggitry
i actually prefer sunrise, i think its one of mother natures gift to early risers
hmmm.. i like sunset..

It make the cloud looks like gold in the sky. A gift from the mother nature..
that is also Sunrise, both of them is cool too
sunrise i love the transition of white a little yellow and dark blue to sky blue ^^
I really love the sunsets where i live

here are some crappy pics from my balcony

Spoiler:
[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]

[img]Photobucket[/img]
mibuchiha Fakku Elder
sunset ftw. sunrise = morning, and I don't like mornings.
Sunrise
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/73068-7Q0JSDK.jpg

Sunset
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/73067-PUZ7QPA.jpg

Photos provided by yours truly.

edit: Oh yes and I prefer sunset.
TheLazyOne wrote...

Spoiler:
[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]

[img]Photobucket[/img]

holy shitzzle my skitzles... thats some awesome sunsets you got there.... in the place where i live sunsets look great but only when ur at the beach = = i love sunrise because u get to enjoy a view while having the fresh morning air [which is AWESOME]

and here is a vid on sunrise and sunset by our beloved HG

Sunrise usually makes me feel comfortable but I still prefer Sunset cuz its beautiful colors !! Ruu...
Sunset. It's that time when even nature starts to chill out and relax.
sunrise i often wake early to go to school or not i will sleep forever.
Sunset. Watching the sunset is a great way to end the day. I'm either sleeping, eating breakfast, or driving to work during sunrise, so I never liked it as much as sunset.
leonoobie wrote...
TheLazyOne wrote...

Spoiler:
[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]

[img]Photobucket[/img]

holy shitzzle my skitzles... thats some awesome sunsets you got there.... in the place where i live sunsets look great but only when ur at the beach = = i love sunrise because u get to enjoy a view while having the fresh morning air [which is AWESOME]

and here is a vid on sunrise and sunset by our beloved HG

lol where i live everywhere is 5-10 mins from the beach...
Tegumi "im always cute"
NONE. Gets in your eyes. How the heck am I supposed to drive, my sun visor doesn't go that low!
Tegumi wrote...
NONE. Gets in your eyes. How the heck am I supposed to drive, my sun visor doesn't go that low!

If only there was an occular device that could shield your eyes from the sun... perhaps some glasses that could reduce the amount of sunlight you see... and as an added bonus they might also protect you from UV rays...

Alas, such technology must be years away from being invented.
Tegumi "im always cute"
razama wrote...
If only there was an occular device that could shield your eyes from the sun... perhaps some glasses that could reduce the amount of sunlight you see... and as an added bonus they might also protect you from UV rays...

Alas, such technology must be years away from being invented.

Prescription sunglasses are expensive.
sunrises may be beautiful to watch if you happen to have random bouts of insomnia *raises hand* but I honestly think sunsets are more romantic to watch with someone you care about... but that's just me...nya~tsu

I preffer sunrise because I like to wake up and step outside to the cold ass air and the warm sun...
sunset. my connection goes faster after dawn.