When Apocalypse Comes

Pages 12Next

Will you

Total Votes : 43
Ok, all the zombie threads got me thinking... May it be from zombies, natural disasters, or whatever else happened that would result in total anarchy, what will be your course of action?

Feel free to vote, and then tell us about how you plan on carrying out the choices you've made.
I think I'd be civilized and so would a lot of others. My first thought would be, "oh shit! Zombies!!!" but then my second thought would be "Okay, lets not panic... we can get through this together people! We've all spent time on the internet discussing how to survive this day!"

I think everyone else would think the same way. The Zombie outbreak would be over fast, and people wouldn't be interested in zombies anymore. Horror films would go back to giant monsters destroying cities.
o look fireballs are hurling here!!! quick get a girl and FUCK before its too late!!
1st option seems most reasonable. Though it may be the most challenging in terms of morale to initiate and adhere to, there are plenty of people that would be unwilling to succumb to their dark fantasies, and civilization can be rebuilt. Dividing into different groups would simply be suicide; the unrest caused by your contribution to the chaos-pool, while not too noteworthy, would only help to encourage anarchy and isolation in a time when order should be kept to further the survival of our own species. The third option I disclude as an option, most reasonably for a simple cause: what happens when a group of people from category two find you?
~stays on fakku~
Bull-fucking-horse-shit. Even if you stay civilized, other people won't. When balls are to the wall, people always go for self-preservation. It's inevitable. So I say fuck it. I'll rampage.
I'd say I would take a bit of the first option and some of the second.

I would try to get a group of people together, but only those I know I can trust. If it's truly an apocolypse then the chances of creating a successful colony that can stay in one area aren't going to be great due to lack of resources and roaming bands of mutant bikers (we're going Road Warrior here now).

So to get resources I'd have to form my own band of people to search and fight for them. And why not rampage a bit and act out some evil while we can?
I'll be safe already. I gots me some plans.
Survivability is a priority. Gather as many survivors and keep each other alive. This way we can defend ourselves much effectively against any additional threats like; rampaging idiots.
better grab everything i can!
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i49.tinypic.com/24w8pll.png
Screw Everyone, Morals, and good and evil... if im gonna die I might as well go doing whatever I want...
Shoot first ask questions late...er...who's kidding...no one is ever gonna ssk any questions during the end!
Hmmmmm well... Id probably become a "fascist pig" and keep you fuckers in check!

I RUN BARTER TOWN!!! :D
apocalypse...

for me that is the end.

so i dont know what to vote.
I'd try to keep my cool but probably it would just end like a War of the Worlds kind of thing where running and surviving are my greatest priorities. Maybe try to find a group of survivors and leech off of them or if the situation demands, create my own.
jmason Curious and Wondering
First option seems to be the most feasible one. Survival is a priority.
During the Apocalypse I will take on the title of KingPin and rid the world of rogues and evil doers, zombies, monsters, mutants, and whatever. I would be the ultimate good guy. My birthday would be a global holiday.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
A mix between 1 and 2. It would be fun to go berserk.
I would try to make a living as a hunter and fisherman.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Option 1 would be preferred, but since we all know that most people out there are going to choose 2, option 3 seems much safer.
Pages 12Next