Creating something + Koma mangas

Ramsus wrote...
Sora-chan wrote...
wee update's are coming ^_^

Look what you've done Cero. Another innocent soul that you'll lead down the path of crushing disappointment.

As expected :roll:
Ahh, yes, that's what I like, the smell of disappoitnment. Breath it in.

How do you know I wasn't woking my komas while I wasn't on? Maybe I finished two already or maybe I was playing MW2. The possibilities are endless.
What so you live off of our disappointment? XD

I actually wasn't disappointed, because I didn't expect an update >:3

However I am happy to know that you are still making your koma's, bro! (thumbs up, YEAH)
can i ask who get's to be in the koma??
Ramsus wrote...
Sora-chan wrote...
wee update's are coming ^_^

Look what you've done Cero. Another innocent soul that you'll lead down the path of crushing disappointment.

Lmao. +Rep.
I want another rematch on that knife fight fool! Im gonna own it shit time or at least stay in second place.
_Raven_ wrote...
I want another rematch on that knife fight fool! Im gonna own it shit time or at least stay in second place.

You will come in second once again. And I will keep my rightful place as king!
I'm beginning to wonder if Cero is sitting around waiting for interesting stuff to happen on Fakku so he's not forced to write a comic about how much he fails to write his comics.
Ramsus wrote...
I'm beginning to wonder if Cero is sitting around waiting for interesting stuff to happen on Fakku so he's not forced to write a comic about how much he fails to write his comics.

he's still around he's jus bein a lazy ass bum
sevthegaz3o3 wrote...
_Raven_ wrote...

You will come in second once again. And I will keep my rightful place as king!

this time i have my tactical knife ready >.D Time for some awesome stabbing speed from across the map :lol:
taking long to update
ero-sensei wrote...
taking long to update

I second this.
I'm in finals week in my school so I've been doing nothing but work. The few hours of free time I've had I used to get in a few games of WM2. I did make 2 komas from last week but they weren't that funny or interesting so they will never see the light of day here. I still got one more class this Saturday so I'm still working on my project. The only good news is that I have some good ideas for a couple updates thanks to MW2 and some interesting things that happened while I was away.

Naoto is going to be in most of them though and I guess Sev will make an appearance as well. That doesn't mean no one else will make an appearance though.
good luck with them finals cero.
slow work is sloooowww
elfen lied wrote...
slow work is sloooowww

Forum Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/egamia/images/9/9b/Slowpoke.png
Kaien wrote...
elfen lied wrote...
slow work is sloooowww

Forum Image: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/egamia/images/9/9b/Slowpoke.png

Seconded.
Cero, maybe make a comic about us playing MW2 recently. (Unless you've already thought that)
catfish wrote...
Cero, maybe make a comic about us playing MW2 recently. (Unless you've already thought that)

Yeaaaa he did lol.
:lol: told you i was gonna own that shit up dude. Plus I can never connect to catfish for some reason. it makes me sad then rage plus more rage