did you want to become...

Pages Prev123

Warewolf or Vampire>?

Total Votes : 57
They both appears on the night-time, the both have weakness.. but how maybe?
The Vampire's weakness it the sun, some silver shiny things, Holy-cross and Treespike thrust on their heart.. (Von Hellsing)

Werewolf, the only weakness is silver bullet.. IF they hit the heart of the werwolf with high-speed, and super power...

So i choose Werewolf.. FTW!!
I'm so much of a monstrosity that I eat vampires and werewolves for breakfast! I choose MentallyUnstable!
lollollol12 wrote...
Vercil wrote...
Hell I am Werewolf to the bones, the wolf blood runs throughy my vains. so its normal that I am P.O. that you misspelled Werewolf.

I THINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM MAN

I think YOU have a problem.

lollollol12 wrote...
FUCKING TWLIGHT FAGGOTS

Says Uncle Phil...
vamp only on the grounds that i would be old school bad ass vamp not todays new twilight pussy shit.
if i were wolf, then i'm not a vampire.
What's a Warewolf?

Is it like your computer parts come to life and attack things and howl?
Rbz wrote...
Bullshit, I choose neither.

I want to be a vampire robot nazi from the future.

it's still a vampire
I want to be a Vampire! Vampires can never die...unless stabbed in the heart.
Werewolf
You can still go outside and enjoy the sun when your on the computer reading FAKKU!'s post of new manga.
jmason Curious and Wondering
Vampire. At least I can still retain my good looks on full moons ^_^
Voted vampire but i prefer nurarihyon
amp cause changing forms is a hassle
Vampire I guess.
Vampire, unless your talking about some bullshit vampire like the ones in Twilight.
and never walk under the sun again?! fuck that, I choose warewolf. I would only transform every full moon anyway. thats like once a month. Besides that, i can be a normal, yet immortal, person.
Well I don't know WTF a Warewolf is but I would prefer to be a Werewolf over a vampire you know Google can help with spelling or even better yet Firefox has built in spell check.
Kadushy wrote...
I want to be a Vampire! Vampires can never die...unless stabbed in the heart.

Or burned or if they don't drink.
Werewolf, after reading Twilight, I hated Edward Cullen (absolute pig headed, brain deaded twi face evil thingy...) and I LOVE LOVE JACOB! :D

Werewolfs can have babays too :)
I support only Terran.

Everything else can burn.

FOR THE EMPEROR .
Pages Prev123