Creating something + Koma mangas

getting exciting i wonder what kind of style hes going to show us next
Cero_13 wrote...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu343/Noche_13/pink-rabbit.png

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!! that is a winsome pic dude
.... I haven't done shit, haha. With no school work to keep me working I just spent weeks playing games. I never even once checked the site and didn't notice it was down.

The good news is that my school break is over and now I got work in my hands so here's one I just did a couple of minutes ago. The real ones will be coming.

A very good few weeks.
Spoiler:
shinjiro_65
Haha! I see your still funny.
Damnit Cero! That's it you're not invited to my birthday party!....you know that one that happened months ago.
Not sure if I will believe that you actually use a normal chair for playing. I bet it's a bed. lol
Cero_13 wrote...
Since I'm now in the Art section (not by choice) I now have to put more effort in these things. I'll be working at 30% capacity from now on and have upped the resolution on the 4 komas so I don't have those fat black lines.You'll see what I mean with the next update. Don't forget though, I'm lazy when it comes to these things so from now on I won't be trying to put out four 4-komas an update anymore. I think it'll be better this way anyways. It's funny how many times I've held out in updating because I didn't have four.

I don't like writing here without putting something up so here's something to look at I guess. I've been working on a avatar for someone and recently I've notice I don't have a sig so I though of killing three birds with one stone. It's not done since I'm working on the komas at the same time. It's still missing one person.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu343/Noche_13/pink-rabbit.png

OMIGOSH, that's awwwweesome, bro! I wonder who it is? XD <3
Ramsus wrote...
Damnit Cero! That's it you're not invited to my birthday party!....you know that one that happened months ago.

I don't really care for parties, much less my own so there would be no harm done. The only difference would be a 100 dollar present or 100 dollar envelope with your name on it. Your lose.

Naoto Shirogane wrote...
Not sure if I will believe that you actually use a normal chair for playing. I bet it's a bed. lol

What!? Naoto I had no idea that's how you pictured it. Me in bed.....
Spoiler:
^Had to say it and will regret it I'm sure.
Cero_13 wrote...
Ramsus wrote...

I don't really care for parties, much less my own so there would be no harm done. The only difference would be a 100 dollar present or 100 dollar envelope with your name on it. Your lose.

Naoto Shirogane wrote...

What!? Naoto I had no idea that's how you pictured it. Me in bed.....
Spoiler:
^Had to say it and will regret it I'm sure.

Well unless that present was really late I don't think you were planning on sending it anyway. Also $100...that's a lot for a b-day present.

I would imagine NS imagined it with 1 hand down the pants.
Ramsus wrote...
Well unless that present was really late I don't think you were planning on sending it anyway. Also $100...that's a lot for a b-day present.

I would imagine NS imagined it with 1 hand down the pants.

No, $100 is about right. I may not act so friendly, but I do give good gifts.

As for you other.....comment...

.........are you trying to get ME KILLED!
Cero_13 wrote...
.... I haven't done shit, haha. With no school work to keep me working I just spent weeks playing games. I never even once checked the site and didn't notice it was down.

The good news is that my school break is over and now I got work in my hands so here's one I just did a couple of minutes ago. The real ones will be coming.

A very good few weeks.
Spoiler:
shinjiro_65

lol irony at it's finest... at least i think it irony IDK
This seems to be getting harder and harader for me to get updates up. I have ideas and I sketch them out, but they just aren't that funny/interesting a read. The good ideas I do have are mostly that of Naoto and I. So unless this is the Naoto and Cero 4koma I think I have to rethink somethings or get some kind of help.
Well....you could just start making stuff up, put us in some weird setting. Or once/if the D&D game gets going you could do something with (or spoof) that.
This is funny.. i love how you put Persona character in this manga, make it more awesome.. plus your adding some members here from Fakku..
damn it Cero we need more komas
Damnit Elfen, you got me excited for nothing.
I actually have some good ideas for komas now, but will I do them?
So far I haven't.

I could work on them soon...or not. Here just watch this and forget about it until I put something up.

Now back to playing Star Ocean, I MEAN, shit I got some much stuff to do I don't think I work on them today.
That's ridiculously funny.
The reason cero couldn't put up some komas for some weeks

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/101914-53ROMXI.png

Yes, I accidentally lent him my revolver instead of his evoker... well he said he'll be getting back on it when he recovers for now I guess I'll take over with some chibi ones...
Hahahaha, very nice. +rep