Makeup

Pages 12345NextLast
1. Do you prefer/like women with makeup?
2. Any style or look that you find sexy or repulsive?
3. What brand is your favorite?
4. NEW If a woman is wearing makeup and she looks bad with it or she did it badly, do you think you should tell her? Would you? Any tips on how to...

Anyway for me I really dont mind but I do find em cuter with makeup at times. I find the dramatic and emo look sexy. Smokey eyes, so pretty. I like the L'oreal eyeshadows, just coz they have the colors that I like, esp the high intensity pigment black, as for the rest its just whatever, Estee at times. I hate pencil eyeliners.

I dont like, clumpy mascara and women who use foundations that are way too light for their skin.

Ive always wondered why they dont have red eyeshadows. I saw Avril lavigne with it on a pic and another on a mag, it looks so cute.
Black eyeliner.
Spoiler:
It better be done right.
Makeup = no. I hate girls that put on too much makeup. Eyeliner and that eyelash stuff are OK, but everything else is a no no. BE HAPPY WITH HOW YOU LOOK.
I'de say no make up at all, but I don't mind the stuff near the eyes or lip gloss.

The majority of the time when a girl say I'm just going to go do my make up she looks fine the way she is and ends up looking a little goofy afterwards.
Jacob wrote...
Makeup = no. I hate girls that put on too much makeup. Eyeliner and that eyelash stuff are OK, but everything else is a no no. BE HAPPY WITH HOW YOU LOOK.

This, for the most part. I mean, if it's something special, there's an exception, but if you're just going to the mall or something stupid then don't bother.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
I like 'em natural, too.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I don't wear makeup, at all. Not even lip gloss or eyeliner. Apparently my eyes are ticklish and I just cannot bare to put eyeliner on. My eye lashes are too long for mascara and blot my glasses up. I touch my face too much and end up smearing lipstick if it's on my face at all. So I just fail at the whole concept of makeup.

My skin is healthy enough and fair enough to not need makeup, so I guess that's a blessing. Sometimes I get a break out though, but they typically go away.

It saves money, saves time, and hassle just to not wear any.
I'm not a too big of a fan of makeup on girls, but I do find lipgloss and eyeliner to be attractive.

basically this
Age wrote...
I'de say no make up at all, but I don't mind the stuff near the eyes or lip gloss.
Like advanced make-up if it looks good, but just simple foundation and black eyeliner is also pretty. Though people who uses a foundation that doesn't go well with their skin tone... god, can't they see for themselves that it looks ugly?
Jacob wrote...

I tap that Jacob... twice..or double twice..
I don't like how I look, but I don't wear makeup.

It'd shoot down my confidence more if I knew I had to pay to look decent/pretty. I've been told I'm pretty and I've never worn makeup, so I guess it doesn't matter. The only thing I would use it for is to cover up acne and dark circles, but I haven't had acne problems in ages.
No makeup please. It's a hassle for me, and they usually look better without it.
I like wearing makeup. I don't wear so much that I look like a moron, but I wear enough to make a difference e.g. different eyeliners, mascara, blush, some eyeshadow. I didn't expect so many guys to hate girls wearing makeup. Or maybe you guys just hate the "cake-face" look when girls put on so much foundation that it covers their entire face and just looks weird. =/
I wear makeup because I like experimenting. Somehow I feel like it's...coloring my face to make it look more attractive (I mean, essentially that's what it is).
I wear a decent amount of makeup. My husband said that I look good with or without but I look slightly better with.
Yeah, there is a difference too between wearing makeup and looking like the Joker so...
I'm total make-up freeeeak, but then again, I am practising to be a salonist ;D

I don't mind make-up, I'm pretty minimal with it, but a lot of girls at my old school were ridiculous! They would wear bright orange foundation with whatever lipgloss they could find, too much mascara, too much eyeshadow and what not.

But I like the girls who go and minimalise it all, because it's nice. I like a bit of foundation, blusher and eyeshadow and lip balm for the most part

YAY FOR LIP BALM :D
I think makeup done right can be really flattering on some people. I wore more makeup in high school because it made me feel grown up, but now I just use tinted moisturizer, eyeliner, clear mascara, and lip stain if I remember/care.

The thing with makeup is, if I wear it once, I feel obligated to wear it again. I'm slowly trying to phase out my makeup routine so I don't scare any of my classmates.
Make-up rarely serves to anything better, but nearly always to make matters worse.
I prefer my woman au naturel, and am downright glad that she refuses to wear make-up.
Forum Image: http://www.tvacres.com/images/bobeck_mimi2.jpg

How can you say no?
i prefer a lil' makeup !! Normal is still the best tho' !! Ruu...
Pages 12345NextLast