Valentine's day PMs :3

Wish I could participate but I don't really like or admire anyone on Fakku. Cute idea though.
Haburi, just got a bit confused, do we wait for valentines day to send em or do we send em now?
^ They're sent Valentine's Day, but you can PM her now.

I like this idea. I think it's sweet and some people will probably appreciate finding some in their inbox on the 14.
Rin_Penelope wrote...
I think it's kind of too early since V-day is still 3 weeks from now, but it doesn't hurt to starts early sometimes. Guy x guy love letters? Sounds like a good idea for me ha.

Not really dood.
Rayne wrote...
Wish I could participate but I don't really like or admire anyone on Fakku. Cute idea though.

I'm so hurt! After our long history of nothing in particular, how could you not?
No one to send it too.

SKIP
LostQuartet wrote...

I like this idea. I think it's sweet and some people will probably appreciate finding some in their inbox on the 14.

Yes. You can send those you want send anonymously to me or Quad at any time before feb 14th. :3
Haburi-Chan wrote...
LostQuartet wrote...

Yes. You can send those you want send anonymously to me or Quad at any time before feb 14th. :3

Just saying though, I may wait until the night of the 13th to send them out, cause there'll be more dramatic build up. >.<
Can I send myself a pm? I don't like anyone but me.
Azuran wrote...
Can I send myself a pm? I don't like anyone but me.

WELL I WAS GOING TO SEND YOU ONE BECAUSE YOU'RE KIND OF CUTE BUT NOW I'M NOT. Eat a dick.

I-it's not like I like you or anything...!
I support the idea, but I doubt I'll be participation. I really don't have any one I really "admire" or like on Fakku. Sure there are people like ojou-sama, but I really don't know. Oh, I won't recieve any anyway, so no point. Otherwise, THIS IS AN EPIC IDEA.
Why didn't I think of this to prank on other guy. The way i'll do it would be bit different but still XD

Good idea tho, I"m surprised this kinda stuff is gonna happen.
Rayne wrote...

Your words cut my very soul, Rayne.
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
Rayne wrote...

Like the razors of the world's hatred pierce my flesh.
Crimson misery flows from my wrists.
Cold envelops me like a sweet song.
Death, the only one who wants me.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Hope the pms don't get overwelming for her to deliver all of them.
I'll send my own, I don't really need to be anonymous
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
TehMikuruSlave wrote...
Rayne wrote...

CRRRAAAWWWWLLLLLLIIIINNNNNGGGGG IN MY SKIN
If you had actual real pictures of the women/girls of FAKKU maybe some men will send the PMs.
Other than Jacob, I really couldn't give 2 fucks about anyone on FAKKU.

On the flipside, I don't post consistently enough for anyone to form an opinion of me, meaning noone could give to fucks about me either.
Quadratic wrote...
Haburi-Chan wrote...
LostQuartet wrote...

Just saying though, I may wait until the night of the 13th to send them out, cause there'll be more dramatic build up. >.<

No silly, we'll both send up the ones we received from other members to be anonymous out on feb 14th. I was just saying they could send them in before that.

@Ziggy: Of course it's going to be a lot of work to send all of them, but I don't mind. ^_^
it's a nice idea! ;D

Who do I admire...? Hm... 8goes off into dreamland* CERO-KUN MWAHAHA