Your eating style

Thinking of PETA

I'm a picky eater for reals. I only eat chicken, specifically roasted ham, pork, bacon, beef burgers and sausage. I eat lettuce and broccoli, peas, beans and roast potatoes (I hate any other potatoes). I like Chicken nuggets also.

Fries make me want to throw up, as do carrots and mashed potatoes. I HATE any fast food chain, specifically McDonalds and KFC, I don't even go to Subway.

I like Chinese food, however, who doesn't?

I like chocolate... and cheese... but I don't drink Milk. I prefer sugar drinks, fizzy and luverly ;D
Higufuuindo The Enlightened
I usually eat rice and chicken or potatoes and meat, and some vegetables too. I can eat pretty much everything, but there are some exceptions...

I hate fish and mushrooms, period.
Does beer count?
Nijo wrote...
Does beer count?

that's sounds like my friends who survive the day eating nothing but,smoking all the day.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Pink-Rabbit wrote...

Fries make me want to throw up, as do carrots and mashed potatoes. I HATE any fast food chain, specifically McDonalds and KFC, I don't even go to Subway.

Thumbs up, girl!

I haven't seen a fast food "restaurant" from the inside in years.
Depends...
I eat healthy stuff, but treat myself to unhealthy things at the end of the month!
Healthy meal whenever i'm home.
Cup ramen/instant noodle whenever i'm broke.
I eat like Americans
I eat like hungarians. lol
Seriusly I eat what my mother makes, and if she don't make something I make something myself. Actually I can cook pretty well. :D
ProColognian wrote...
I eat like Americans

Ditto! I eat what I want when I want.
i eat what my mom cooks for me.. but the thing i really want to eat is foods with lots of onions.. *drools*
My hands turn into blur motions, especially when eatting salmon maki sushi.
I eat rainbows. Rainbows contain unicorns.
So that means I'm awesome.
I am not picky of food if it isnt seafood.

But I have an "eating style" that sometimes I dont see anyone else doing.

When I eat, Im used to eat while drinking, I cant eat without drinking water.

So everytime I eat my meal, I take a bite of the food, drink a gulp of water, it's some sort of personal law I cant break, if I did, I wouldnt feel comfortable.

I somehow liked the feeling of chewing the food, then wash my mouth clean with water, then take another bite. I dont really understand why but its my habit...

I hardly ever ever eat, without a drink.

This habit resulted in me eating a lesser portion, since I get full pretty quickly
I eat pretty healthy. My mom pretty much blanches (dunno if I'm spelling it right) all the food she cooks. I can never eat without some form of drink on me. Whether it is water or soda (mostly water though).
APPLESAUSE!!!!! I love applesause, its the best.
illumi wrote...
I eat rainbows. Rainbows contain unicorns.
So that means I'm awesome.

Unicorns only appear around virgins...

Personally I eat milk and cookies - I call it the "Santa" diet.
Eat junk food and stay surprisingly under-weight!
semi strict diet.

138lbs 5.6% BF

only drink water or green tea.

breakfast- a bowl of wheat cereal & a cup of pears

lunch- turkey or ham sandwich with wheat bread and light mayo

snack- almonds or mixed fruit

dinner- white rice (always) spring mix with cucumbers and depending on the day i eat salmon, halibut, flounder or chicken.

other- omega 3, vitamin C & d, whey protein.

i eat unhealthy food some times. i tend to enjoy a nice burger or couple slices of pizza now and then.