How you study for the upcoming Exam

Pages Prev123Next
Higufuuindo The Enlightened
Haburi-Chan wrote...
I just study the night before.

Heck, I study even the hour before the exam starts.

It always works!

Exactly same for me too!
I don't study.... I rely on stocked knowledge
1. Praying
2. Studying
3. Do my exam
4. Hoping for the best
chocolates work liek haven during exams
No need to study, I can remember almost everything that is taught to me. It always pissed my teachers off to because I'd never show that I was paying attention.
Longevity wrote...
No need to study, I can remember almost everything that is taught to me. It always pissed my teachers off to because I'd never show that I was paying attention.

Hahahaha......

Same here......

Except the part where you pissed your teachers off......

My teachers never seem to realized that I was in their class......

A sad fact,though......

Well,I never show that much attention,anyway.....

*sob**sob*..........
I study every night and review what I've learned. That way the material I learn is retained in my brain. I don't have to worry about the Exam because everything that's on it, I already learned and reinforced. I might do a little brushing up the night before to see if I missed anything, but other than that, I've already studied for it throughout the semester. Cramming never works for me.

>w<
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Kotone wrote...
I study every night and review what I've learned.

I admire you (ºдಠ)
I'd be too damn lazy to do that... but actually, I HAVE to study at least once a week. Pisses me off every time
I study my grammar and do some sentence analyzing. My grammar isn't very good, but it helps me memerize things becuase I end up analyzing every thing I hear and see.

The only problam is I don't have my original materials for grammar.
If I study (HA!) then I neede to be with a group of people, they help, but I can not study to save my life, internet, duh
I don't study. Only time I do is when I'm actually, really stuck on something, and it doesn't take long to change that. I study for an hour, tops, and I'm OK after that.
Ritalin does wonders for studying.
Only take it if you have a prescription of course.
;)
i don't study often, only concentrate on class. well, i don't know why, but my grades are good. lol.
I didn't used to study, but I would look over (read: skim read) my notes the night before the exam.

I found that attempting to properly study just stressed me out more.
The last couple of semesters had me very rarely going to class, and so my usual habit was to pull an all-nighter and cram before the exam (which was usually conveniently at 8 am).

This semester, I'm actually making an effort to go to classes.... so we'll see how I end up studying, I suppose.
I dont do study much.. but i always listen to the teacher... XD when she speaks.. and when i come home i.... play games.. ahaha..
One or two weeks before exams I review the materials every night before go to sleep. And I try to not stress myself before exams. I usually just relaxing day before exam.
i play a classical music that i love not the slow ones cause the make me sleepy and read that's all XD
An hour or two before the exam works for me. :3
I just listen to my teachers. and I sometimes review 1 hour b4 the exam.
Pages Prev123Next