Have you guys been bullied?

Hoshi wrote...
"i remember smashing one of those old IBM computers on a bully's head, his face got cut up Bad!!"

Only cuts? Jeez...you didn't hit him hard enough then!
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
I got quite a few at the start of high school, mainly due to the fact I had long hair (i'm a boy just incase you didn't know xD)
It took me around 2 years to finally get it cut, i only refused to get it cut before since I didn't want it to be cut just because of some morons.

Although after that it sorta became hard to bully me since I just laugh at them xD you start to realize how sad these people really are.
I used to, but after my junior year of high school it basically ended(still happened sometimes though) but i'm in a community college right now and i haven't experienced any bullying
When I was in the Nursery (Sandpit bullying) but after Nursery I became a member of "The Mob" I.E The 'easy' way out!
no i dont maybe because i can use my silver tounge when i need it
This is funny but im in reverse sorta, I get bullied or mocked nowadays and I was a bully in my earlier days, its silly hihiihhi. One thing that crossed my mind thuogh was if I reacted back, and we fight, what if I accidentally end up seriously hurting this person or even killing him(accidentally)... is it really worth it, I couldve just let it slide and moved on with my life. Its just the thought that comes to mind
Errr I was bullied in middle school but now I hang with a stoner and work out now so it doesn't happen anymore. I do a fair share of bullying to weeaboos in my class now though.
Bulled in primary school, also bullied in my secondary school.

1st time because I wear glasses
secondary school, because of where I live.
I was bullied for a time, than after I lost it, and ended up sending someone to the hospital, the bullying stopped. Never really got much shit after that.
sheesh im reading all these comments, where were the kids like you at back when i was a bully in high school? only 2 kids stood up to me lol. man i was such a jerk...
i don't remember anyone ever bullied me.. maybe it's because my body build?
Spoiler:
i'm 179 cm tall
rokushou wrote...
i don't remember anyone ever bullied me.. maybe it's because my body build?
Spoiler:
i'm 179 cm tall

Hey shorty *Grins*
Never and for good reason too. I've even worn a pink shirt to school while I was in middle school to prove no one would say shit to me. My friends did tease me though, but if it was one of my male friends I would always just punch them in the arm. I never hit them hard, but I do have a heavy hand so they went home with bruises.
Unos Filipino Curry Lover
Maybe when I was in elementary.
I was silent back then and I don't have many friends so I got bullied by some bad kids.
This fatass used to bully me in grade school. When grade 8 was over, I kicked his ass. In high school, I'd bully kids that really pissed me off. This asshole said he would give me $5 if I drank whatever was in this can of coca-cola. I agreed, and when I took the can, I found out it was empty, and the kid ran away, saying "NOW YOU HAVE TO THROW THAT CAN OUT!". That lazy bitch couldn't even throw out a fucking pop can? It wasn't that big of a deal, but it was still a dick move. The next time I saw him, I bullied him so hard he started crying. He got so scared of me, and I made him my bitch. I would get him to throw out my garbage and he'd supply me with paper and pencils. This continued for the whole year, until he transfered to a new school.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF103-Nice_Shirt.gif
When I was a litle guy I got bullied a lot. Thats why I started to learn martial arts (wing-tsun kung-fu to be exact). Since then who tried to bully me got hurt pretty bad. I guess training does pays off. :D
Yeah, I was bullied. Then I stooped to their level around 11th grade. I only bullied hard-asses, not for the hell of it.
lollollol12 wrote...
NO ONE BULLIES A MAN WITH A NINE

you just made made my day from good to great! +rep
Never got bullied.
They were too afraid of me because they thought I was another of those
"CRAZY ASIAN KIDS"

made me lol.
Disgusting wrote...
Never got bullied.
They were too afraid of me because they thought I was another of those
"CRAZY ASIAN KIDS"

made me lol.