Will You Be Alone on Valentine's Day?

Will You Be Alone on Valentine's Day?

Total Votes : 6,901
Me too want to spend v-days with Sgigure Asa ;]]
It brings a manly tear to my eye, but I will be alone on this day. But it's safer this way, for everybody, that I spend it with charming 2D companions.

For the Valentine's day I'm not alone, it will be a day to remember. She will ignite a passionate fire within me, the likes of which haven't been seen! Burning passion that raises my hot blood to boiling point! One hundred degrees, two hundred degrees, and higher still! And my passion will ignite hers, and there shall be a great inferno from which lesser mortals will run in fear! From our VOLCANO OF LOVE!

And then we'll have to run before the police arrest us for arson by means of passion.

...I think spending the day with FFV's Princess Lenna Charlotte Tycoon would be absolutely lovely, by the way, on the subject of 2D girls you'd like to spend the day with.
2D Only T__T I love u Yuki kung (Cherry Girls)
I'll be alone for the day sadly, but it wont stop me from attempting to have a good day. If i had the chance though I'd try to spend the day with mizore shirayuki. Happy valentines day everyone.
Alone like always. If I have the chance, I would be with Mio(k-on).

Happy Valentine Day to all couple(not many out here). And Happy 'Me Day' to single one(from 'The Big Bang Theory', a Day to take care of yourself v.v)
Single Awareness Day. Time for some Modern Warfare 2.
Alone for V'day but I'm not bothered, I'm slowly making my way into a girl's heart. So sooner or later...
I woke up late for my Valentines Date... Is that a bad way to start...? Cause... shes pissed.
I'm spent. Just unloaded all my cum inside and out my gf's pussy.
Thank god after 2 years of spending valentine's day alone at last i spent my day wif some one :D
LOL you virgin can -rep me all you want. You are a very sad man. Your dick must be ashamed of you.
Well, alone again this year. (Not technically, but I don't count cleaning the suite with my male roommate 'with someone' on V-day). Gonna go hiking... alone T.T Happy V-day Fakku!

(Oh, and if I could, I'd spend it with Kamiya Kaoru. That'd be fun :] )
I'm spending my v.d. with my boyfriend :3 We don't give presents to each other today, but I think some sex will do xDDD

see you later! :)
[size=13]Well.. I don't have a boyfriend this year. :/ I would choose Ryomou Shimei from Ikki Tousen or Kyo from the manga Madness.<3 My friend that I asked out at school rejected me, saying that he thinks of me as a sister.

[/h]
Forum Image: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/15/51562.jpg
softbanker Status: Offline Posts: 456 Reputation: -52

Hey look, his rep is lower than Harmonian's.

OT: Probably every Kanon girl.
Kona-chan wrote...
softbanker Status: Offline Posts: 456 Reputation: -52

Hey look, his rep is lower than Harmonian's.

Wonder if it will go any lower?
I'd love to have Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star to be my valentine.

<--

Good kitty. =^.^=
alone ... hmm i would prefer that to keeping my siblings :D
Being alone on this day feels like nobody likes you. =(

If anything, I'd like to spend my day with Konata-chan from Lucky Star.
Was all alone... All day... The horror.

Aah well, at the least i had alot of fun with friends.