Anime Spring 2016

Pages Prev123Next

What are you enjoying the most?

Total Votes : 4,537
i voted for Jojo, but if i could vote more i choose these with the most promise:

1. Kiznaiver
2. Kabaneri
3. Stray Dogs
4. Macross Delta
5. Re:Zero
6. and Flying Witch
It's all Dark Souls 3.
I go for "Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge" Miyano-tan Is MOE Incarnate!!!
...Super Lovers
Summer Salt @rotoscopic
Where's the love for Luluco?
1st:

2nd:

3rd:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure all the way.
Sakamoto desu ga? :o
tehpansexual Art of Bukkake
We must have a poll for the best girl of the season,

number one contender for me is Mumei, seriously, she is a fucking badass and she is hilarious.
Re:Zero is amazing but Kiznaiver is doing really well right now
Fantastic Fox Fakk'n Fantastic
Other; diggin' in the crates with BOKURANO.
Joker Game...
So update:

Re:ZERO 100/100
we're now on EP04. I don't like some of the decisions Subaru makes (like what he chooses for his rewards). But overall, Subaru is still a great character. Subaru is trying really really really hard not to freaking die (because dying is painful). He's using his rebirth to cheat but he's not stupidly relying on it. Sometimes he tries to do everything differently, others he tries to do everything the same and still ends up with a different outcome.

TerraFormars & Asterisk - great continuation of s1, if you enjoyed s1 of these then you'll likely enjoy s2. The art in TerrraFormars is improved since s1 (which is surprising considering there wasn't much gap in development).

Kabaneri - The thing to know is that the male MC (Ikoma) is that he's over-obsessed with killing all the Kabane. There's a Kabane outbreak and what does he do? Runs home to finish building his gun! He promised himself to never run away and he's true to this resolve. Attack on Titan would be much more enjoyable if Eren learned to act like Ikoma instead. And Mumei is a cutie and she is carrying everyone on the train. She's also really bossy and keeps pushing the story forward. There's a good number of emotional scenes that makes this series really theatrical (like watching a movie). Awesome directing and production quality. This series also got bonus points from Sindalf because 100 seconds actually was 100 seconds.

Netoge - cute little premise. But everything they do makes the problem worse and doesn't solve anything. This should could drag on forever. It sort of feels like
Chuunibyou all over again.

Sousei no Onmyouji - the male MC is really bratty. They haven't explained too well what happened in the past that made him want to quit. The female MC is a good foil for the male MC. The problem with this show is there's nothing holding the storyboard together, it could end any second because there's no overarching plot (that they're supposed to make babies but they don't want to, if that counts as a plot).

Hundred - no clue what's really going in story-wise. Hayato is another typical blockhead. I was wondering if he was ever going to figure out the truth about Emilia but thankfully it happened.

Cerberus - good premise. It's soo obvious that Hiiro and Daganzord are linked and that whenever Hiiro is in trouble, Daganzord will show up to save him because their lives are linked. But somehow nobody else in the series has figured it out yet. The people in this show are just stupid. Even though not much time has passed, the whole world seems to have forgotten that he's the prince of the old kingdom. Like seriously? So anyway, Hiiro & co go on a quest to take back everything that is his. Another show with plot holes, but it's still enjoyable.

Big order - picked up this series. Still meh about it. There are a lot of plot holes and it's too shounen. Watchable, but not very enjoyable. This could have been another OnePunchMan but Eiji didn't spend years in training until he went bald to master his powers.

Endride - tried to be open about this series but there's just nothing going on here. Another show with too many plot holes. Dude should be trying to find a way home but keeps getting sidetracked.
Re: Zero is the only choices right now. After that is Asterisk War S2 and Twin Star Exorcist.

I mean gezz... Ending to Ep5 was Dark Souls level of unfair.
Twin Star Exorcists, for me. I'm a sucker for anything related to Shinto or omnyoji. That aside, it's kind of a generic shounen story with a bit of rom-com sprinkled in. The main hero and heroine basically hate each other at first sight, but thanks to a certain prophecy that states their child is basically the omnyo version of the Second Coming, they're forced into an arranged marriage at 14 yrs old. I personally think they are adorable, though.

Macross Delta is also pretty fun, though so far it hasn't really shown as much promise as Macross Frontier did. I'm hoping it will pick up soon, but even if it doesn't, I'm still a Macross fanboy so I doubt I'll drop it.
Bakuon!! is turning out a LOT more fanservicey than I expected. I mean sure you had a typical hotsprings episode, but I totally didn't expect the drunk lady teacher pervy shenanigans or the lead to do a soapland routine on her bike in the next!
I actually like The Lost Village. Kinda hard to explain but, I like it.
Haven't you heard of Sakamoto? I have; he is cool!, cooler!!, coolest!!! I also like Tanaka-kun and I started watching Jojo from the beginning because I wanted to see the new season that I have been hearing good things about.
Space Patrol Luluco!

I'm DEAD serious!
I thought this was about video games it was not but it still is cool.
Pages Prev123Next