Anyone Remember

Cat-ness NekoMancer
Their was a manga I started reading about a year or so ago and I want to catch up, but can't remember the name. The MC is about to ask out his childhood friend when he overhears her sleeping with his brother in the room next door. He gets off to it then goes into depression and moves to Tokyo to get away from the girl he loves moaning in the room next door. And what follows is every relationship he start goes horrible for him. One he starts dating and shes already with his boss. and some others I can't remember if it sounds familiar please post bellow.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Managed to find a few with the keywords "Childhood friend", "Love triangle" and "-yaoi" on Google (apparently yaoi stories frequently have love triangle themes) but nothing specifically like that yet.

But I did find this so far which sounds similar.

I'll update if I have any more luck.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Gravity cat wrote...
Managed to find a few with the keywords "Childhood friend", "Love triangle" and "-yaoi" on Google (apparently yaoi stories frequently have love triangle themes) but nothing specifically like that yet.

Thank you so much you reminded me of his little problem

The one I was looking for was TOKYO DTED
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Cat-ness wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

He finally
Spoiler:
gets hard and fucks her.

Hate style
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Cat-ness wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Fucknuggets, that did pop up in my search but I disregarded it because she was the one that moved away

Glad you found it :D
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Gravity cat wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Fucknuggets, that did pop up in my search but I disregarded it because she was the one that moved away

She moves can't tell if that's a spoiler or a typo
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Cat-ness wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

She moves can't tell if that's a spoiler or a typo

Spoiler:
She goes to see limp dick

But major spoiler
Spoiler:
He hate fucks her and treats her like a whore. It's majority gratifying