boobs

Pages 1234Next
I was reading a manga and two girls where having a fight. one of them mentioned how small the other ones boobs were and she got mad. do women actually worry about that? or is it like the nosebleed, something that only happens in manga and anime?
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
*sighs*

Unfortunately, yes. A lot of women, despite having otherwise great features in and out, are still self-conscious about their chest. And another interesting matter is that, it doesn't really matter for the size. Hell, some women are self-conscious that they're breasts are too BIG.
I believe so.
Women care about there breast size mostly to make themselves think they will be more attractive towards men. Hence why most teenage girls wants breast implants.
Heres a quick vid I made.
Every day.
However, we don't tend to talk about each other's chest that often in my experience. That's a rather childish thing.
I'm guessing that the size of a girl's chest reminds them of the maternal instinct and the capacity to nourrish their child.
Thus woman with smaller breasts tend to worry more about their size.

But there are also girls who worry because their breasts are too big.
So I guess it doesn't cover everything.
Shinzumakami wrote...
I believe so.
Women care about there breast size mostly to make themselves think they will be more attractive towards men. Hence why most teenage girls wants breast implants.
Heres a quick vid I made.

I like the video it made me suddenly want to go buy my first disagea game. thats what my thinking was if it turned out to be real. i think women should stop worrying about small details and making themselves feel bad. women should have more confidence in themselves.
Antw0n Remember me?
If some dude threw an insult like "I bet you got a tiny dick" at you, would you be mad?
Basically the same thing with women and boobs.

Men want large cocks.
Women want large boobs. (and also large cocks, if you catch my drift.)
Do guys worry about the size of their dicks?
if someone through that insult out i wouldn't care, they're just being an ass. but i see your guys point, although it hasn't bothered me much. like i said people need to have more confidence in themselves.
say what! wrote...

In MANY cases yes, however we also don't find it bad either having the sizes we now do have.

OT:
Well I am a guy but based on my experience from my sisters "girl" talks, I can understand that if women truly would like to have large breasts then they must know of the consequences that comes with it, and that is BACK PAIN!!!!!!

Their reason is the same as men, if it wasn't for the desire of impressing men in the first place then they wouldn't give a damn about their size and live with it.

Oh well, but there are more reasons than sex to it I guess.
Legendary_Dollci wrote...
say what! wrote...

In MANY cases yes, however we also don't find it bad either having the sizes we now do have.

OT:
Well I am a guy but based on my experience from my sisters "girl" talks, I can understand that if women truly would like to have large breasts then they must know of the consequences that comes with it, and that is BACK PAIN!!!!!!

Their reason is the same as men, if it wasn't for the desire of impressing men in the first place then they wouldn't give a damn about their size and live with it.

Oh well, but there are more reasons than sex to it I guess.

Your sister was right, we women who carry breasts with fairly large size have to deal with it everyday. It pulls us down a lot and it is very hard finding a bra that will hold them properly and also feel comfortable, it is very difficult sometimes finding that balance, especially if you have to deal with the weight of it.
I don't know about you guys and girls but I like them small IRL. But in anime/manga world they can be big.
say what! wrote...

Only those who are only capable of pleasuring a woman with his dick.

Most friends I have said that even if they dont have the biggest of dicks - as long as they know how to pleasure a girl then it will make up for that drawback. Also I think it's pointless to worry about your dick size since it will never change unless you do something about it. Which will cost money - lots of it.
insecurity: most of us have it if not all of us.
Oh, and if they're even big enough, we've got aging to worry about. It never ends.
Keitaro Ito wrote...
say what! wrote...

Only those who are only capable of pleasuring a woman with his dick.

Also I think it's pointless to worry about your dick size since it will never change unless you do something about it. Which will cost money - lots of it.

I totally disagree with the money part, I can get it larger for free, wanna know what it is? It's called jelqing, and it helps if you do it right. ( But this is off topic so I apologize )

Techniques are definitely important when it comes to sex, if you have a larger penis then all you are doing is covering the vaginal walls while rubbing them, but some women like them in a specific spot. ( Again off topic )

OT:
Boobs and dicks are not important to me when it comes to sizes, as long as I feel free and good while doing it, nothing else matters.
Umm as for me I talk with my close girlfriends about how comfortable we are with our chests or not and if they fit good in certain dresses or not etc~ I would never insult them for their chest size, that´s rather childish~
say what! wrote...

Well, men can make up for size with technique. Some girls even prefer guys with small ones because they are better with it.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
I like small boobs....
When I was in 7th grade, I actually watched this one girl go around in her underwear, feeling up other girls and comparing their sizes. I was in awe of the absurdity...

But, yeah... Big boobs are supposed to be the thing, so.. :/
Pages 1234Next