Brittany Murphy joins the list of dead celebraties of 2009

Pages 123Next
Died at 32: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany_Murphy

Fuck man...why her? Why not someone like Bob Parker? I'm not saying I hate him but...how old is he? And Brittany barely past her 30's...

/sigh

R.I.P

*Edit*
IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/news/ni1321048/
Is this true?
I mean, even IMDb changed her page... no Christmas for her family.
Edit: went there again and now there's a huge red line saying "news flash Brittany Murphy R.I.P" and it just showed on CNN.
I just hope they don't turn her death into a circus like what they did to Michael, for both my sake and her's.
I just read this in a Swedish on line newspaper , and was like WTF.
I had to read the article twice, oh it's real alright.
It's all over the Swedish press and probably the rest of the world to
I hate celebrity deaths... so fucking shallow...
Who the hell is Brittany Murphy?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Harmonian wrote...

their deaths are shallow?
This is surprising. It's too bad, I won't get any new sexy pics of her to fap to.
Who's Brittany Murphy?
Waar wrote...
Harmonian wrote...

He could be talking about the way people react to hearing this all over the news. It becomes a nuisance, rather than being grieve-able. And, the response is directly related to the celebrity's status, instead of personal merit.

Or, he's also a shallow bitch.
Waar wrote...

Yeah, I mean where the fuck do they get off dying?! Are they that concerned with the success of their careers they have to profit of their own deaths?

So fucking shallow.
who is brittany murphy?
Another month another celebrity I hate getting bumped off. It's like there's a Christmas faerie granting my death wishes.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Waar wrote...
Harmonian wrote...

No, how the whole world stops for months and talks about it, and bring on all sorts of conspiracies along with how a person can't just die - there has to be something more to it.

I was beyond tired of hearing about Michael Jackson. I especially was annoyed, because the same people who called him a pedophile, and the same news crew who were calling him a pedophile were sitting there smiling at all the glorious memories and how wonderful he was to the community - and how he was a hero to our nation.

To be quite honest, I don't really know who she is, so therefore I don't really care. Just like I don't find it surprising a rich golfer has some women on the side and don't feel the need to be talking about it for a month.

Needless to say, I hope things just come to closure for the woman, her family doesn't need it, and I would hope people would respect her more than that, regardless of who she is.
Ilska Zornig wrote...
Who's Brittany Murphy?

this
I'm really enjoying the number of people who don't even know who she is.

I think they gays really like her though. I went on facebook and pretty much every gay dude I know posted a status about it. And one chick.

Anyway, she was this chick that was in these movies and sometimes sang these songs.
It's not a big deal.
Well, to her family it is. But I didn't know her.
LET THIS BE A LESSON

DONT DO COKE UNLESS YOU BUY IT FROM ME
I know, I saw this on yahoo earlier, so many Celebrity deaths out there that hell I wouldn't be surprised of there being a death note. Whats sucks just as much was that my Wide receiver died Thursday.
Cardiac Arrest in her thirties via natural causes? Not a chance, she either killed herself or was killed. Probably some nice medication combination in the bathroom. My guess she killed herself.
lollollol12 wrote...
LET THIS BE A LESSON

DONT DO COKE UNLESS YOU BUY IT FROM ME

Uncle Phil's coke is made with the finest craftsmanship.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Rovencrone wrote...
Ilska Zornig wrote...
Who's Brittany Murphy?

this

She was LuAnne from King of the Hill.

She was also in Sin City.
Pages 123Next
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl