Do you display your power level in public?

Pages 1234Next

Do you display your power level in public?

Total Votes : 1,552
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
YxzrSIp.png
That cosplay is top kek
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i wear my fakku shirt all the time. SEE THE PICTURES!
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://40.media.tumblr.com/4d1304048dcd1f65d972e9e29c96bea6/tumblr_nk6ytpkQRX1toa010o1_540.jpg
Nah, I am still not sure how my friends would receive it. Maybe... one day.
Vanilj Vanilla makes right.
I usually walk around in both my Hen-Tie shirt as well ass my Fakku shirt. The only people who will get it are like minded anyway.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
My backpack laptop is skined with kuroneko(soon the skin will arrive), vita has 'life is peachy' MC with a condom wrapper in her mouth, 3ds has a japanese flag with Abe face, The backpack the laptop is in has multiple buttons with weeb items and the hentie button from my 'color harvest' book order.

I AM OVER 9000.

Also my kid's middle name is sakura... not the whore from narurdo but the flower. The other is rose.
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
Never reveal your true power level. Let the enemy think you're weak, then summon top tier monsters when he challenges you to a Magic: The Gathering match.
I'm over 9000
They can like me or not for who and what i am. Either they get Along with or get off
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Wearing the Hen-Tie shirt to work quite often.
I go full nerd (100%) when im with my friends, no matter where I am, and I do tone it down a little when im in public, when im not with my friends (50%) Although as soon as someone says anime, manga, yugioh, or MTG, or something akin to, I go to 80%.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Depends for me. I normally wear my more nerdy shirts as pj's around the house since I have cuter things to wear out. I have nerdy keychains on my car key ring and my cellphone wallpaper is always something anime with the ringtones being either songs from anime or videogames.

When I go to conventions I go all out with either cosplay or wearing my nerdy anime/videogame shirts.

Oh and my future animals will have have videogame or anime inspired name choices.... the bf's and my future bird will be named yoshi lol.

With being open about my nerdy based interests, just depends on the people really. Most of my good friends know about my interests including fakku (honestly most of them are from here lol). Others who aren't into that type of thing I just find other things to talk about. I'll mention I am a bit nerdy, but that's the extent.
Really, I was hoping to find Fakku at the last anime convention that came through town so I could nab a shirt.
I don't like going to conventions, though; it reminds me too much of work.
I wear one piece and senran kagura shirts all the time
Sometimes.. Not alot, I feel comfortable at most times but I am still shy..
Kurzathan ShuckyDucky QuackQuack
I wear my Fakku! shirt in public since I've gotten it. No remarks yet. Did get stared at a couple of times so I think they were closet Fakku peeps.
well i got a job serving at a cafe in the University theres no "uniform" since its something small but i love the weird faces i got when i go to the tables with the servings and wearing my anime t-shirts or the ones with obscenities
Wore the F! shirt in a Family Reunion once and a handful of my conscious relatives laughed.
I wonder if that was a display of power?
lingcao1 wrote...
I've wear my RAVE shirt every so often

I sort of hide it in plain sight

people think it says Rape?
Unfortunately I have to keep my love for monmusu deep under the radar, where I am from people will be all too happy to do a public lynching if word ever got out.
Pages 1234Next