Do you display your power level in public?

Pages Prev1234Next

Do you display your power level in public?

Total Votes : 1,552
Tbh only with people I know, more like close friends or people with same interest but yeah. Kinda awkward to explain a hentai/fakku shirt to people.
All the time. I could care less what other people think.
JuicyPorkChops wrote...
zahku1 wrote...
Wore the F! shirt in a Family Reunion once and a handful of my conscious relatives laughed.
I wonder if that was a display of power?

If I were to reveal to my family that I am an avid fapper on Fakku, I think everyone would faint from shock... xD

Well, I should be grateful they dont know jack about hentai. Mom would be furious lol.
I frequently use the Hentie, Sicence! and Princess Totoroke shirt, in terms of power level (i assume dispalying your affection for Fakku) My living room has a poster with Momoka, my bedroom has a old poster from HitmanN. I also showed off my copy of Renai Sample to a friend (his reaction was along the lines of "whatever floats your boat." XD).
i do...around my friends and such...."when will the others know?" soon my friend...soon...
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
As much as I'd love to say yes, I only do so in front of my friends who are equally as weird as me (all of my few friends are), or my father who is rather accepting of such things.
The power level is ment to be kept secret until it's absolutely necessary to reveal it
I never hide it, nobody notices it! I have no idea why. Sent my friend a text in class linking him to Fakku! and he didn't even notice that it's a hentai site, he only noticed the ads. Sometimes it upsets me that nobody knows I fap to hentai.
To only ppl that do the powers I do too hahahah
AkaToraneko iz a stoopid hed!!1!
The only people outside my family that know I'm a weeaboo are my only two real friends. One of them is a weeb himself, but we're able to talk about things other than anime/manga which is great because most weebs I come across only ever talk about this stuff and it's annoying. The other guy is super into sports and your stereotypical "jock" but we're total bros.
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
i wear my shirt that says "Hentai, I read it for the articles" all the time to work. If you have shame to promote what you love, you dont really love it.
i wear all my stuff with pride.
I usually only go half power level in front of my friends, but when we get into a heated conversation, it goes way above my limit
Only those close to me can see my final form
I wear my Fakku shirt occasionally. My Fakku hat is a given though.

I have actually been confronted about it numerous times. Haters gonna hate.
Only occasionally. Most of the time you can't even see the shirt I'm wearing because it's cold and I'm wearing a jacket.
Yeah, I'm the most perverted guy in school.
unfortunately all my friends and close family know of my love for Hentai... i often seek their approval on what ever i draw ... and they have all gone through my books from the pg to the x.......XD yet they all still love me
Peolpe around me should make a small display so I can be sure I can join in too
WitnessX Starship Captain
Nikon wrote...
YxzrSIp.png

I'd her horns.
Pages Prev1234Next