Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?

Total Votes : 5,927
I would drive a lot, but I don't have my own car.
I live a block away from work so I walk if it's above freezing
No, I don't have a license yet. I'm not in a hurry to get it either, since I can easily get anywhere by bike.
Yep. 5 days outta the week. Don't like to drive, but it's necessary to get to work to pay for all my 'necessities'... Now, if only it didn't take 140 miles round trip to do so, but there isn't jack around where I currently live.
I don't drive much......maybe like once or twice a week......I think walking is a lot healthier and is a good workout......I recommend all the girls that want a perfect s-shaped body to start moving. It's how I got mine. XD[size=12][/h]
Cost too much for my cheap ass. But still I use a motorcycle
In the 9 years iv been driving, i'v driven nearly half a million miles in 7 different countries and held an international drivers license and a heavy vehicle operators permit...I think id consider myself an expert driver.

[size=10]I did have one accident, but that was because the car's brakes where broken AND i was on ice...[/h]
I love driving more than Vin Diesel and Ryan Gossling combined.

Spent the morning after class drifting around the parking lot in the snow.
I just got my car today, 30 minutes ago in fact.
I love cars but I'm not able to get a license.
I have to vote on 'No, but i'd like to', because i just simply dont have my drivers license, im almost 21 now and i have severe social anxiety disorder (and PTSD), and when i get new meds, i cant drive because its against the law, but im usually off my meds anyways, since my anxiety keeps me from going to the doctor, and its not like the meds work in the first place anyway, So the other main reason i dont have my license is because it requires a driving test where an instructor/ driving judge, basically, has to sit next to me and inspect my every movement, which as one could expect is an immediate trigger for my anxiety, which would result in either A; failing the test, or B; killing us both in an accident. My driving skills are actually quite good, those who have seen my driving skills say that im one of the best drivers they know, but once you put social anxiety towards it, who knows what could happen. I can even deal with stressful traffic, or high speed dangers just fine, but put a judgmental stranger in the front seat with me, and it ruins everything. BUT im trying for a job right now, and having a license and car would be a good impression to make, so i can borrow a car from my mom, but not always, so getting my license and and a car are one and the same, when i get a paycheck i will invest in a car and insurance, license, ect.
I have a license but no car, but it's not a problem since freshmen can't really park on campus anyway.
I haven't gotten myself a driver's license but I did try out to drive a couple of cars but not even a mile.
I only drive when it is necessary, I hate going outside to begin with let alone just going outside to drive around an empty town.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]I don't have a license so i just walk every where i go and i'm ok with that. And i can't walk 15 feet without seeing some type of accident so i don't really what to drive where i live.
I LIE LIKE A CUNT BANANA
I would be if college didn't cost me an arm and leg. :/
I have a car but I perfer bicycle so much more
yea I drive every day insurance is cheap $15 USD a month but gasoline is costly I live in a small town and if you want to buy some thing its an 80 mile round trip just to get the edge of nowhere and at $3.80 per gal is better to just stay in town and use the internet
My daily commute is the only time I actually get any reading done and driving stresses me out.