Nicknames

Pages Prev1234Next
My name is Edison so people usually called me: Ed, Eddy, and my bestfriend calls me Teddie xD
Gravity cat wrote...
Spoiler:
Nickname based on your name
Box, Boxall, Boxy and Vauxhall Vectra.

Nickname you got from an event
None.

Nickname based on your username
None, although my friend Barry sometimes called me Gravity cat because I have him on Steam and we talk on there more often than we talk on Fagbook.

Based on my appearance, I've also been called The Bear, Jesus and Jack Black. Unfortunately I've also been compared to Gerard Way when he had long hair, although not for at least 3 years now. Thank fuck.

You forgot "Mikeyyyyy" ):
My nickname has been MC for as long as I can remember. Almost everybody refered to me by that name. Teachers, friends, family, everybody.
A friend in college used to call me "Shikamaru( Naruto Character )" for doing well in class despite of always looking drowsy and lethargic
-Lex
-Lexi
-Lexie
-Sexi Lexi
-Alexis Texas
-Lexington Steele
-Lex Long
-Ojou-sama Lexie, the daaaaaaaaaaaahk lascivious niggah
-Trap
-Allie
-Alex
-Alexandria

-Princess of IB
-Prettiest bitch in the universe
-Sexual Chocolate
-Butterfly Boy
-Negrodamus
-Negro nii-chan
-Boo boo
-Rexis
-Boobear
-Terrance

Nicknames based on your username
-Feiy feiy
-Fairy prince
-Maevie-chan
-Mauve
Based off of my name
Joe
Joey
Joeyyy (stretch out the "e" sound)(from the father of one of my childhood friends)
Joey-Joe-Joseph

From an event
Jesus (I don't shave often and my initials are J.C.)
Mr. Smiley

from my username
science111 (if you forget to turn you're caps lock on)
Most of my female friends call me Ty.
My name is Andreas, and so as a kid I was called "Adde", just like every kid with my name, became hard when there were three of us in the same class for a while. Other than that I went by "Dress" for quite some times (It went from Andreas -> Dreas -> Dress), and even if I pretty much despised it everyone called me by it for years.

Based of usernames I've had i were called "Ra" by a bunch of people for some time as well, so far none has really named me anything on Chlor, which is in itself a shortened version of Chlorophyll that I've used(and use) in some places.

Last time I were on a bigger event I went by "Patrick" for two weeks, I don't really know how it happened though, everyone just started calling me that and after a while I got sick of correcting them.
Nickname from name
My father named me after the rapper, Dr. Dre. So of course Dre is a given. Others are: Dre-day, Doctor, Andre 3000, Andr (a joke with another user) and Dre-Dre

From an event
In my neighborhood, I'm 'thatcrazymotherfuckerwhorunseverywhere'...One word and that guy with the guitar.

From my username
Chris and Notchris from this site, but I had the name Darisinggamer on Gamefaqs and they just called me 'gamer' for short.
Based off of my name
Someone once called me Hong Kong

From an event
Teach

from my username
Shinz.
Based on name:

My name is Niina, so:

- When I was small my mom used to call me Ninsku and she does that sometimes nowdays too.

- She also called me Niisku quite often. Niiskus are a species in the moomins (and a name of a character too). And according to wikipedia they are snorks in enlish.

- But the name my mom uses most often is Niinuska and I hate it for some reason D: And because she uses it so often, some of my relatives call me that too.

- Sometimes when my mom feels the need to be serious with me, she calls me Niina Maria with a really serious (and hilarious) tone. Maria is my middle name.

- When I was 14-16 years old I was called Nipa by one girl in my class because in some morning cartoon there was a GUY called Nipa and she just randomly started calling me that. She was the only one calling me that and she called me that for about 2 years.

- Some of my family and relatives call me Nimppa. Nothing behind it really, just a finnish nickname. Niina = Nimppa, Sami = Samppa, Veera = Vemppa and so on. Tho usually only little children have nicknames like this, mine just kinda stuck.
And sometimes people modify this nickname a bit, changing the first letter to P and adding that word behind the nickname. Like Sami would be Samppa-Pamppa. And for me it would be Nimppa-Pimppa which I dont like that much, because pimppa is one of the many words for a vagina, mostly used by little kids D: Luckily people dont call me Nimppa-Pimppa that often, its mostly used by my bros to annoy me.

- A group of online friends used to call me Nisti-Niina at some point. Nisti is a slang word and I think the most correct translation for it is a junkie. I only smoked a little bit weed back then and I think they only called me that because it fits together with my name D: They dont call me that anymore tho, because nowdays most of them smoke weed too (I think).

Mostly just my family uses nicknames when talking to me. Others luckily dont use them that often.
And if anyone wants to know how to pronounce them: do not ask me, I have no idea how to explain it D: the only thing I can think of is "you pronounce them the normal way" because thats how it is for me.

Event:

Cant think of anything

Username:

- rapa, rap, rappa, peri, rapkrgmornkgmtwjin and so on.
An old high school buddy used to call me Jackie Chan. Which is weird cuz I'm not even asian, so I don't know if he was being ironic or just a dumbass.
Iamnotchrishansen wrote...
Nickname from name
My father named me after the rapper, Dr. Dre. So of course Dre is a given. Others are: Dre-day, Doctor, Andre 3000, Andr (a joke with another user) and Dre-Dre

You're forgetting Nigdre and Ja'Quan.
Lolly (I really hate it. Especially when I first heard the term "Loli". My friends and dad use it mostly to annoy me and when I'm ignoring them)
LC (my initials)
L (because majority of people that try can't pronounce my surname)
Rara/Rora (From a kid who just started talking)

Claire bear (Never telling this one)
Gilgamesh (My friends call me this when we play Magic the Gathering. Apparently, because I have access to all cards which makes my chances of winning higher. I also have a lot of decks specifically constructed to counter certain decks, with my strongest one being a Reanimator. However, even if I can use any card that I want, I'm not really an expert at using them or building a deck.)
Artemis (From a person who kept on asking my name because I won't tell what it is while I was in the shooting range which got stuck in the minds of my friends)

Nothing here
My real life nicknames are Captain Hat and Managarm.
Back when i was in high school a few people called me Murph dog or just plane murph
Real life high school nickname: Jew Giblet (don't ask, it involved my older brother's friends and a long walk in Wilsonville)

Internet: M3TR0SLAY3R2033 (last Xbox Live gamertag and Steam account), GiantBeardedFace (Skype, FAKKU!), BreadCrumbBeard (current Xbox Live gamertag, based somewhat off GiantBeardedFace)

Based on GiantBeardedFace: Bread, Beard, GiantBreadedFace, Breadface
Nicknames you got from an event/s

Back in school people used to call me beggar. Since i went to a school where almsot everyone there was rich i kept asking my classmates to buy me things. Well, the consequence for having free food everyday was the nickname but frankly, i don't really care about it as long as i could have food :x

Nicknames based on your name

Pepeu was one of them. Don't know from where my uncle and cousin took it from but i've been "Pepeu" for them as long as i can remember :x

Asade, Asa, Pernil. Most of them are caused because people don't know its meaning and then they think it's my full name and things like that.
Based of My Name
S.R
Mr. R
Stef
SR23

Event
In 9th grade, I painted my face like a monkey, while doing pull ups sunshine hit my face, and my friend yelled "It's the Light Monkey!"

Username
Light Monkey
Monkey-san (not often)
Monkey
LM
THE LIGHT MONKEY
people never call me anything but Ben typically. Though people who only know the username will usually use AE.
Pages Prev1234Next