One insignificant thing that made your day better

Oh god this just happenned to me.

I was playing Deus Ex (took it up again) on a new save and then I was walking up to some random pedestrian to talk to him but instead of E I press A and Shbam I step into him, ramming my fist into his face, knowcking him out flat without an ounce of warning and suddenly I realize what I've done and the passing cops are like "DON'T MOVE MOTHERFUCKER" and I am just rolling on the floor in laughter.

I didn't know you could punch unaware civilians! This is hilarious.

Civilian: "Hmmm hmm hmm, minding my own business. What a wonderful nigBAM *fisttotheface*"
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I got more than 3 hours of sleep :)
Playing some video games that I had set aside for half a year.
I got some me time.
All this damn humidity finally culminated into a thunderstorm.
I played pool for the first time, and I was surprised that it's a little easier to play than I'd imagine.
My friends are taking me out to a movie and some dinner since they can't be with me for my birthday tomorrow.
100 posts! Now let's make my debut in the waifu game.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
mald wrote...
100 posts! Now let's make my debut in the waifu game.

You better not have spammed your way to that total like some people did.
I'm getting somewhere between $83,000 - $102,000 for college from my parents.
My Lunch was spectacular. One of the best lunches I had in months.
Hatsuname wrote...
I'm getting somewhere between $83,000 - $102,000 for college from my parents.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious. Congrats!

OT: A nice, slow Monday. Cozying up in a blanket, watching streams with a cup of green tea.
Realising that biannual actually means twice a year, not once every two years.

Don't judge.
ownusohard wrote...
Realising that biannual actually means twice a year, not once every two years.

Don't judge.

It's a common mistake, really.

Biannual = twice a year
Biennial = once every two years.
Finding an old birthday present my grandfather gave me.
Watched Breaking Bad
This fucker decided to give my bestie Borderlands 2 (and possibly the Mechromancer DLC as well) just so we could all play together one day, and he also decided to give me my first ever co-op session in the game, helping me with this stupid mission, showing me the Minecraft secrets, and even giving me some better gear. I love this faggot. :'>
artcellrox wrote...
This fucker decided to give my bestie Borderlands 2 (and possibly the Mechromancer DLC as well) just so we could all play together one day, and he also decided to give me my first ever co-op session in the game, helping me with this stupid mission, showing me the Minecraft secrets, and even giving me some better gear. I love this faggot. :'>

I did not give her the dlc. I thought that the vanilla game was cheaper.
my room clouded in smoke ^^
Grenouille88 wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

I did not give her the dlc. I thought that the vanilla game was cheaper.

I suppose just Maya will do OK for now. Game lasts a while and is pretty addictive anyway. Thanks.