One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Applied for a job for the first time in 2 years after fighting with my inner demons about how worthess I think I am.

Finally figured I'd had enough. Just sucked it up and sent my CV off for a Warehouse job.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Last day of the GED, so now i just have to wait for like 8 weeks to see if i pass or not.
I tried Takoyaki for the first time, and I'm not complaining ^_^
i managed to regurgitate the salt shaker i swallowed this morning.
I found out that Teddy is getting some sick new skills in the new Persona 4 Arena game! <3 Lets Go Teddy!
Have not tried to see what's she up to
Sylosis omf <3 <3
Spoiler:
I'm getting a kitten on Saturday.
I'm off today.
Discovered this website.
(Still) watching Starcraft II World Champion Ship Season 2 finals @ Gamescom here in Cologne
Fruid Lurker of Threads
CBRX wrote...
(Still) watching Starcraft II World Champion Ship Season 2 finals @ Gamescom here in Cologne

I'm watching it.
Fruid wrote...
CBRX wrote...

I'm watching it.

Last game was so awesome played from aLive, made me even luckier now that I've won my bet xD
Looking forward to the QF's tomorrow :3
Done with half of my assignments. Managed to catch up with the latest episodes of some anime. Life's good.
I cleaned up my house today.
Bought some gummy bears.
Mom made bibimbap. It was delicious.
I did work! Hooray me!
kengenerals wrote...
I did work! Hooray me!
That sig too kawaii....

OT: Cheering for Jaedong to win Starcraft II WCS season 2 at 6 AM in the morning.
DarkShatter wrote...
kengenerals wrote...
I did work! Hooray me!
That sig too kawaii....

OT: Cheering for Jaedong to win Starcraft II WCS season 2 at 6 AM in the morning.

GG 4-0.

OT: Watched ScII tournament. I don't even play SC but that was intense.