One insignificant thing that made your day better

Started playing Osu! yesterday, can play 3,5 stars maps already. OMG, i'm so pro *-*
It's a really good feeling when you pass "that" hard map, an then get an A :)
Pretty clothes
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I had a good evening with the friends. But...
Got to relax and enjoy my day off
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Kick back at my grandpa's House for a few hours.
well... it's been five years since I joined.
listening to some music and making some funny pics after a harsh weekend :P
Finding full unopened packet of dry roasted peanuts in my kitchen. Happy Kitty.
My dad bought a dehydrated plant at the 99p shop. When we got home I immersed the poor thing in water because the soil was so dry and it had flowerheads and leaves falling off. Felt like I'd rescued it from captors or something.
artcellrox wrote...
OK, contrasting to Fruid's thread. post here one little thing that made you smile and brightened your day. Of course, don't spam, and try to keep it to one thing a day.

I'll probably post mine later, considering I haven't really gotten much good today... fuckin' final... =-=

its a garbage that i will trow and i meet some of my neighbor and ha a good chat
Ordered GTA5 new for 35 bucks. And my Kotobukiya Roll figure arrived today. So I'm quite happy about that.
Getting a new Christmas tree lol
Got internet back after like four months, and finally was able to get back onto Fakku <3 :D
Changed my avi back to Grav (and he's in the same Santa suit he wore last year!)

Prefer my catgirls but I did miss him.
He's probably gunna kill me for this but idc.
The bf, making me feel so special when he knows I've been down recently. :)

Also next door are having, possibly the funniest/most fucked up argument I've ever heard xD
Le girlfriend has seen the ways of the H-manga. She's fave'd some really perverted ones.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://gifsforum.com/images/meme/soon/grand/82782687.jpg

KittyKawaii wrote...
The bf, making me feel so special when he knows I've been down recently. :)

Was the only way to make you shut up. I hate you stupid grumpy onii-chan! B-baka!
[size=29]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKA[/h]

[size=7]Joking. Love you really <3[/h]
Successfully configured OSPF and IPv6 on four routers and found a demo for Suguri Acceleration X.
I came back to Fakku and there was a Madoka doujin uploaded :D
Sweet smell from a cookie baking
My friend came and picked me up out of the blue. then he took me to another friends house, where we trimmed a shit load of weed he got for free. then he gave me a bunch for helping.